Chapter 8!

//Previously//

"Wait, are you tryna say you KNOW what's happening to me?"

"Yes. Now, interrupt me during the explanation, I will triple the workout" Kenya said in a sweet sickly voice.

Naruto started sweating furiously, nodding his head fastly.

"Good. Now, what is happening is-"

//Present//

"Good. Now, what is happening is that you are getting your kekkie Genkai from the Uzumaki."

"Whats a Gekko Kengai?" Naruto said, mispronouncing it.

"Kekkie Genkai, Naruto. And it is a bloodline that certain clan members get from their clan. Such as ours, called Angel Wings. Pretty basic. Now, what is going to happen is that in due time, you will grow wings. Not everyone in the clan has them, only 2 Uzumaki I've met had the Kekkie Genkai, and they were the reason we even knew we had one." Kenya explained.

"Wings? So I could fly? That sounds a bit boring..." Naruto mumbled distastefully.

"Boring? Kekkie Genkai isn't supposed to be fun, there are weapons people use to help in battle. Did you think it would be flashy or something?"

"Actually, yes! I thought it would be flashy, not some boring wings that cause me to have pain for who knows how long!" Naruto exclaimed.

"You don't even know the full power of the wings!!" Kenya exclaimed.

"Wings are wings! All you do is fly!" Naruto exclaimed back.

If anyone were to walk towards them, it would seem like a childish fight between a grown man and a young teen. They kept yelling about the wings being powerful or not.

"If you keep doing this, I will quadruple your training exercise!!"

All of a sudden, it had gotten quiet. Naruto had shut his mouth, finally.

"Anyways, let me explain what will happen when you get your wings. First, you will need to hide them, in your clothes, until I deem them safe enough for you to show your team. And only your team. And Hiruzen, but that's it!" Kenya said. Naruto nodded, not getting why he needed to hide his wings.

"You will be in excruciating pain for the last week or so before and after you get your wings, making it hard to hide the fact you growing wings and hiding them. I will make sure to find a way for you to hide that fact until then. Alright?" Naruto nodded again.

"Now for the wing's power. First, yes your wings will seem fluffy, and probably feel, but they sure do hurt like hell when using them in battle, also making it easier to fly. Most of the times the ends of the wings feather's are as sharp as a blade. And, when getting wings, you have to make sure they are moving at least for 3 hours a day. Keeping them cramped in one spot for days will lead them to get stiff, and cause them to stay in place. It will make them useless per se.

Last thing. When gaining your wings, if you didn't have it before, you will gain the finity for Lightning and Wind. You then can add lightning or Wind to your wings. Wind makes them faster and fluently, sharper too. Lightning makes them faster and can zap you like a tazor. Sometimes, when gaining wings, you can get horns, and you definitely will when you master your wings." Kenya finished.