Chapter 14!

'So... Naruto-Kun is on my daughter's team..." Mebuki thought as her face showed a soft expression. Kizashi, on the other hand...

"That boy is on my precious daughter's team?!" He yelled as he stood up, slamming his fist on the table that made a dent.

"Huh?" Sakura peeped out as she started to sweat from the KI her father was emitting.

"Now calm down honey-" Mebuki tried.

"No! T-that... That DEMON can not be on Sakura's team!" Kizashi yelled. Sakura gasped as she got up, pushing her chair back.

"Naruto is no demon!" She yelled at her father.

"HE KILLED YOUR GRANDMA AND MULTIPLE OF YOUR COUSINS!" Kizashi yelled.

"I DIDN'T KNOW MY GRANDMA AND COUSINS!" As she screamed at her father, all Kizashi saw was red.

All of a sudden, a slap was heard and everything went silent.

Sakura held her cheek as her head was turned to her left. Her eyes were covered by her bangs.

Mebuki gasped as she ran to her daughter, taking one look at the red mark of a hand on her cheek. Both the man and woman saw a tear run down her pale and red cheek, causing Mebuki to wipe it as shadows covered her eyes as well.

Her teeth grinded together as she turned around and faced her husband.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" She yelled as she stood in front of her daughter.

Kizashi and Mebuki started to yell at each other until Sakura started to join in.

"SHE IS OUR FUCKING DAUGHTER! YOU CAN'T JUST PUT YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON HER JUST BECAUSE NARUTO IS ON HER TEAM!"

"SHE IS TEAMMATES WITH A DEMON AND SHE HAS NO PROBLEM WITH IT! SHE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE!"

"CAN YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP!"

Mebuki's face was red with anger as she flipped Kizashi off and turned around to face Sakura.

"Naruto is not some... Demon... He is a nice kid that just wants the best for his team!" Sakura yelled at Kizashi as his face was red.

Kizashi screamed with rage as he pushed Mebuki on Sakura, making them both fall to the ground. He started to kick them and yell, telling them that this is what they get for loving a demon. (Not that love)

Sakura was bleeding from multiple areas, such as her head. She had a bruised and cut lip, with many more bruises everywhere else.

Mebuki was bleeding in multiple areas, mainly her leg and head. She suffered a split lip, as well multiple bruises, and a fractured tail bone.

Sakura cried out in pain when Kizashi threw her to the ground, before leaving the room.

Mebuki was laying on the ground, groaning in pain as she coughed up blood. She winced as she tried to get up, but she could barely feel her legs. She crawled to Sakura, before laying her head on her shoulder.

She slowly closed her eyes as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Sakura let her tears run freely as she winced. She slowly and shakily sat up, making sure her mother was ok.

She could feel her consciousness fade as she shakily stood up and grabbed her mother, trying not to hurt her. She put her on her back and limped to the door, almost falling a few times.

She knew that ninja would be running around coming back from missions so she instantly went out of the door in the middle of the street.

"H-help... Please... Anyone... HELP!" Sakura yelled as she fell to her knees. Blood was slowly pooling from both of them.