Chapter 13! 2022 special

Naruto and Sasuke heard a loud noise from downstairs. They looked at each other, ignoring the fact they were sleeping in the same bed. They nodded to each other and got out of bed. They grabbed a kunai each and slowly crept to Sakura's room, going in and shutting the door.

"You heard it too?" A feminine voice asked behind them. Sasuke and Naruto turned around to see Sakura with her messy hair. She sighed and grabbed a kunai too, nodding to them. They nodded, and they opened the door. They crept down the stairs where the noise was continuing.

When they peaked into the living room, they found Kakashi eye smiling at them with two pans in his hands. They assumed he was slamming them together to get them up.

"Well now that you sleepy kids are finally up, go get ready. I will start breakfast." Kakashi said as he went to turn around before he had to dodge for his life as a kunai was directed right to his head.

Sakura had tried to kill him!

"Cha!! That's what you get for waking us up!" Sakura yelled before stomping up the stairs and slamming "her" door.

There was silence before the duo boys sent a nasty glare at Kakashi before walking up the stairs and into "their" room.

Kakashi sweatdropped, wondering what he did wrong. He started to make breakfast when he heard someone come down.

Sakura was done first as she had pulled her hair in a ponytail, a messy one at that, with a pink-red hoodie, a white Cammie underneath, black legging shorts that went to her knees, and her blue shinobi sandals. Overall, not really her style.

Kakashi gave her a look.

"Sigh, I know. It's just how I use to dress when I was younger." She was too tired to say anything after that, she just sat on the couch and randomly shuffled the cards that were left out.

Kakashi hummed and continued to make the food.

Meanwhile, Sasuke and Naruto were still upstairs...

Naruto couldn't figure out if Kenya was trying to make him a femboy or not. Because what he saw in the bag was fucking madness.

And Sasuke was laughing the entire time.

What was in the bag, you ask? Another fucking crop top and fucking shorts that were very, very short.

"Can you shut the hell up!?" Naruto yelled as duckbutt kept laughing, harder even.

Sasuke tried to calm down, but he just laughed harder. This was the first time since the massacre that he had laughed.

Naruto gave an annoyed look at Sasuke and ignored him, changing in the bathroom. After, he came back in the room, finding Sasuke taking one look at him, wearing a simple outfit he wore every day, and howls in laughter, on his knees holding his stomach.

Naruto wore a red crop top that was shorter than his other one, and the shorts were not even halfway to his thigh. The shorts were for shinobi but it was still too short, albeit baggy.

Today did have a heatwave, even in September, but still.

"I-I can't breathe!!" Sasuke cackled as his whole ego was gone.

"Stop laughing, you jerk!" Naruto yelled.

Soon after, Sasuke calmed down. But, he still had a little laugh when he looked at Naruto.

They went downstairs and into the kitchen. Sakura spat the tea she had been drinking and looked at Naruto up and down.

Naruto blushed in embarrassment as Sasuke started to laugh again, Kakashi and Sakura joining in after.