Chapter 18!

Naruto snapped his eyes awake to find himself in a sewer.

"..What?" He was just fighting Haku before he-

He killed Sasuke...

"Come closer." Naruto jumped as he looked forward to seeing a huge gate and a piece of paper with Fuinjutsu written on it. Inside the gate was darkness. Naruto hesitantly stood up. He felt a weight on his back but when he turnied to look, he saw nothing but his shirt having 2 long rips in the back. He jumped suddenly when a hot rush of air was blown from the gate.

Naruto had an inkling thought of what is behind the gate.

He hesitantly walked toward the gate and was about a foot away from the gate before he spotted a large red eye peeking through the darkness, scaring him to the ground of dirty water. Oddly enough, the water didn't make his clothes wet. In fact, it was like he stood on the water instead.

He heard a deep chuckle from the eye before the being showed itself, revealing the nine tailed fox, Kyuubi.

Naruto gaped like a fish at the sheer size of him. He was bigger than the Hokage Monument!

"Scared..?" The fox smirked. Naruto instantly snapped his jaw shut.

"No..! Uh, well.... It's just... You're fucking huge!" Naruto yelled out, waving his arms about.

Kyuubi sweatdropped before exhaling - which totally didn't almost blow Naruto away had he not held onto one of the metal poles of the gate and laid his head on his large paws - hands? - while his tails swayed behind him.

"Well that's the first time someone has said that to me when they first meet me." The Kyuubi rumbled with a Cheshire smile.

"Uh- well, seeing how you're the Kyuubi, I'd like to think how they responded when first seeing you was with screaming." Naruto joked, trying to lighten the mood as he in fact is a tiny bit scared. "Quick question, where are we?"

"Your mind, Kit." The Kyuubi replied.

Naruto frowned.

"So what happened exactly?" Naruto sat down in between the bars and leaned against one. Kyuubi closed his eyes.

"You stabbed that Haku guy with your freaky wings before passing out." At that, Naruto coughed.

"Freaky?" Naruto knew he was going to gain his wings soon, but in the middle of the battlefield?

"Your wings were like a weapon in itself. Every feather was like a blade and the coloration is nothing like what Kushina or Mito had." The Kyuubi nonchalantly mumbled.

"Are those the two Uzumakis that got wings? I heard about them from Kenya-San." Naruto replied. "I thought the wings would be soft though? Kenya-San said they may look soft but the tips of the feathers were like blades... And what about the coloration?" Naruto fired question after question.

"Yes, they were the two most annoying Uzumakis out of all of them too. That's what is weird about your wings. The feathers don't even look fluffy, in fact, they look metal. The coloration is kind of like a mix of colors. The base of the feathers are a deep black that fade into a blood red. For some reason, your wings have a lightning design on your left wing and a design of wisps of wind on the right wing." The Kyuubi explained.

'That is weird...' Naruto thought to himself, unaware of Kyuubi being able to hear his thoughts.

"How long have I been out?" Naruto asked, deciding to change the topic.

"About 4 hours. Your wings are already cramping up." The Kyuubi seemed too tired to say anything else, so Naruto sat in silence before his skin started to turn translucent.