Chapter 16!

Time skip to a few months. Sakura is now fully healed and takes care of her mother when she is not busy.

"Can we pleeeeaaasssseeee take a C-Rank mission!" Naruto begged his Sensei.

Kakashi looked unfazed, saying no once more while flipping a page of his book.

"It's not going to work, Naruto. He is just going to keep saying no." Sakura said grumpily. She was trying to sleep but with all of Naruto's screaming, she couldn't.

Naruto sighed, looking down.

Suddenly, Kakashi heard growling. His book dropped as he looked down into ruby-red eyes, slits in the middle.

"You either let us get a C-Rank, or I will grab your eye and rip it out of its socket before shoving it in your ass. Right here. Right now." Naruto threatened as he took a step forward.

"YOU CAN HAVE A C-RANK," Kakashi yelled forcefully when Naruto got too close for comfort.

Suddenly, Naruto's eyes turned back to its purple shade as he smirked, eyes turning into an upside-down 'u'.

Sakura and Sasuke Dead-panned as they watched the entire scene play out.

"At least we get a C-Rank," Sasuke mumbled as he lay back on the grass.

Sakura hummed in response before doing the same as Sasuke.

'This child is going to be the death of me someday. He is like a pregnant Kushina.' Kakashi thought to himself as Naruto clung to his arm.

Soon after, the next day after training, they went to the Hokage's office.

Something shocking happened.

"There is weeding a garden, walking the Inuzuka dogs, painting fences-"

"Enough old man! I am not a kid anymore, I want a C-Rank mission and I want one NOW. Kakashi-Sensei had already approved of us getting one." Naruto had demanded the hokage, and for once speaking to him.

Iruka, who was beside the Hokage, started to try and discipline Naruto by telling him why they did D-Ranks.

Naruto was ignoring Iruka, favoring talking about trying to find out who has been taking his orange clothes.

"I am pretty sure it is Kenya-San but then again I don't think he knows where I live." Naruto mumbled.

"Who even is Kenya?" Sakura asked.

"Relative." Naruto shrugged before the Hokage finally had enough.

"Enough!" He yelled out in authority, causing everyone to go quiet. Naruto rolled his eyes as he stared at the Hokage, challenging him on. He didn't care if anything happened to him. They couldn't really do anything with Naruto being a jinchuriki and all.

"Listen, all we want is a C-rank. You have been holding us back for who knows how long, and quite frankly, we should have been earned a C-rank. We have done over 100 D-ranks, and the required amount is 50. If you want your ninja to be strong, you gotta make 'em experience it as well." Naruto said with a frown while everybody looked at him.

Sakura looked shocked while Sasuke smirked.

Kakashi just stood stupidly. Lately, Naruto has been pretty moody and bipolar.

'It's definitely like Kushina being Pregnant all over again.' Kakashi sweatdropped.

The Hokage sat speechless for a minute before sighing and pulling out a different scroll.

"You will be escorting someone to the land of waves. Someone bring him in." Hiruzen said before an Anbu suddenly appeared and opened the door. They then disappeared.