Chapter 1!

Hey, beauties and babes! I hope you will enjoy this chapter, I promise it is longer, and I hope you enjoy it!

Btw I do not own Naruto!!!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

After doing his report, and Naruto adding in his own, Iruka waited to see what the Hokage would do. The Hokage had explained some things, mostly about the Kyuubi, before asking for a report.

Hiruzen, the Hokage, was contemplating what he just heard.

Even if he saw the entire thing in his crystal ball, he needed to hear it from the two witnesses in case he misjudged something, or in case they lied about something...

Mizuki came up to Naruto, saying that there was another test Naruto could take, which was to steal the forbidden scroll of seals, go to an area that he told Naruto about, and try and do at least one jutsu. Mizuki would then come and see if Naruto passed or didn't, though it was really to collect the scroll, kill Naruto, and leave the village to his former student, Orochimaru. Although when Iruka came, Mizuki was going to kill both Naruto, who is very special to him, and one of his best chunin.

'Iruka is definitely going to be promoted after this.'

After a few minutes of tense silence, Hiruzen spoke.

"Well usually, someone stealing the forbidden scroll of seals would be executed for treason." Hiruzen started, making the room even tenser. Naruto and Iruka sucked in their breath, hoping for the best. Naruto was scared, but he believed his Jiji would not kill him. I mean, didn't he hear?! He got tricked into stealing the scroll! Plus, what was so good about the scroll?

Iruka on the other hand was terrified of what would happen to Naruto. Tricked or not, Naruto could still be executed for treason. And if he did, then Iruka would leave the village or commit Arson. He didn't care, he just wanted Naruto to be safe.

"But, Naruto was tricked, and having a B-Rank jutsu in his arsenal and can use it constantly, without so much as heavy breathing or chakra exhaustion, and can make thousands upon thousands of Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow clone jutsu), I can't say no. That would be a waste of an amazing shinobi. And a civilian using a B-Rank jutsu and having chakra reserves larger than any normal genin, he would have to become a ninja whether he liked it or not." Hiruzen finished with a proud smile.

Shocked, Iruka stayed frozen, he didn't know whether he should feel happy or relieved.

Naruto, on the other hand, had tears at the corner of his eyes, and a small smile on his face. He looked to be relieved, shocked, happy, and some other emotions bundled together.

After a while, Iruka came out of his daze.

"Thank you so much Hokage-Sama!" Iruka replied gratefully, bowing at the same time.

"No need to bow, Iruka. Actually, I have a surprise for you." Iruka stood up and looked at the Hokage in surprise. Naruto looked up with stars in his eyes, curiosity building up inside him.

The Hokage did some weird movement with his hand, before a nameless Anbu appeared, holding a green vest. Unlike the chunin one, this one is open and is a darker shade of green. It also has a lot more pockets, as well as the Uzumaki clan symbol on the shoulder.

Hiruzen stood up and walked around his desk to stand in front of the two.

Iruka gasped while his hand covered his mouth, eyes starting to fill with tears. Iruka forcefully wiped his eyes before grabbing the new vest.

"Iruka Umino, from here on out, You are now promoted to Jonin. Congratulations. You showed great loyalty, not only to the Hokage but also to a Jinchuriki, and you were strong-willed. Congratulations Iruka." The hokage smiled warmly at the two, before dismissing them.