Chapter 4!

I forgot to update so here is me writing a chapter.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Sitting in the waiting was non-other than Kakashi Hatake, soon to be a new sensei.

After a few minutes, the person at the front desk told him he could come in. Nodding in thanks, Kakashi walked into the Hokage's office.

Shutting the door, Kakashi faced the Hokage and bowed.

"Hokage-Sama"

"Kakashi-San. To what do I owe the pleasure of you coming here?"

Kakashi stood up straight.

"You probably already know what I will already ask. But I will ask myself. Why does Naruto take pills? And why is he so tired like he hasn't slept in days, maybe even weeks?" Kakashi bluntly asked.

"Well for your second question, he has not slept in days, as he has difficulty doing so. And for your first, I can not tell you. Naruto-Kun will have to tell you, though he probably will not. What I can say is though, is that you will be able to find out what is happening to him by all the effects that are happening to him." Hiruzen was blunt just like Kakashi.

They stared at each other for a while before Kakashi started to talk.

"Can you tell me some of the effects that Naruto has..?" Kakashi asked.

"Sure, but only the less serious ones." Hiruzen started, confusing Kakashi. I mean, shouldn't he know of the more... Severe ones instead?

"I will only give 5 of the effects. The first one is his hands constantly shake" 'Even when he takes medication' Was not said. "The second is twitching/Fidgeting. The third is knees/legs buckling. The fourth is coughing. And the fifth one is scratching against his skin." Hiruzen explained. Kakashi can already see the problems that would happen if they were to go on missions.

"Most of those effects seem similar to anxiety. Is anxiety one of the effects or something?" Kakashi asked.

"Probably, I don't know if he has more than I already know but I do know there are more than 13 effects," Hiruzen explained casually, though deep inside he was worried for the young blonde.

"That is terrible... Umm, what is with the bandages on his hands? And does he have any other bandages that I can't see?"

"From his knees buckling, most of the times he could catch himself with his hands, causing him to hurt his hands and lessening the damage to his knees. I can tell you that he has bandages on his neck, hands (Obviously), and knees. I can not tell you if he has any more bandages and where."

'So that means he has bandages somewhere else on him.' Kakashi thought.

A few seconds of silence later, Kakashi finally spoke.

"So that is why he has his headband on his neck... Um, well, Ja Ne Hokage-Sama!" Kakashi bowed then left via Shunshin.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Naruto could not sleep. Again. It was bugging him. He could sleep in the day when the pain was barely there, but at night it was unbearable. He has to stay still for the pain to numb a bit, but of course, it starts getting uncomfortable.

'What was that training method Iruka-Sensei once said to make your chakra control 10x better...? Meditation I think?' Naruto was thinking that maybe if he does meditation, he won't be in that much pain AND he would be training.

A win-win situation if you ask me.

Crawling out of bed as slowly as possible and sitting in front of his bed, leaning his back on the bed, Naruto got in a lotus-style meditation position.