Chapter 10!

Naruto was hungry, wet, and dirty as Kenya was beating him to the ground with his new training regime.

Reason why? Because he almost failed the test to become genin, and the only reason he passed was because Sasuke had fed him, and Sakura joined in to help since, of course, Sasuke did.

Kenya didn't even allow him to have a second break, he just kept punching and kicking, pushing and tackling him, multiple times into either the ground, trees, or in the lake.

Naruto had cuts everywhere, bruises on his stomach, legs, arms, one big one on his cheek, and a split lip.

"Please can I have a break Kenya-San..." Naruto winced, having promptly begged on his knees.

"Fine" Kenya mumbled out just as Naruto fell from his knees to the ground on his side, having passed out from too much use of chakra. They had been training for what, 5 hours?.

Kenya sighed.

'I guess I pushed him over his limits.'

He carefully grabbed Naruto in bridal style and walked to Naruto's house. But then he realized his house was across the village, so he decided to go to his own house.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Naruto woke up with the sun blaring at him through the window. He groaned and pushed the blankets off of him.

He laid there for a hot minute before realizing.

'These aren't my blankets...' He thought as he looked around. He started to panic and was about to grab a kunai when someone walked in.

"No need to grab a weapon, it's just me Naruto," Kenya said. Naruto just stared at him for a minute before sighing and plopping back into the bed.

"I made some food if you want some." Kenya then walked out the door, shutting it.

Naruto laid on the bed for a second. It was comfortable and way better than his own stained and broken bed. That also reminded him that he forgot to buy a new mattress.

He grunted while sitting up. His muscles hurt and his back ached. He felt like an old man.

He got up and limped out of the room, noticing how bloody and ripped his clothes are.

He sighed as he walked into a room, noticing it was the kitchen... It was HUGE.

White marble counters with a big fridge, everything else seemed to be crimson red, black, light grey, or white.

Kenya was cooking eggs and bacon, and toast seemed to be in the four bread toaster.

"Hmmm. That smells good, Kenya-san! Though not as good as ramen!" Naruto exclaimed as he sat down at the table, wincing when his back popped.

"Ramen is unhealthy, but kind of good for you since your skinny little ass can't seem to put on some weight." He replied as he flipped the eggs.

That was when Naruto noticed Kenya had a pink apron on.

"HAH! What are you wearing?!" He laughed out, pointing at Kenya, completely ignoring the fact the redhead had insulted him.

Kenya looked at Naruto confused.

"My... Apron?"

"Duh, what else would I be talking about?"

"..oh"

".."

".."

"The food is burning." That got Kenya back to earth.

Naruto laughed as Kenya was yelling at himself for almost burning EGGS. The bacon had been done.

A few minutes later had Naruto and Kenya eating, as Kenya kept telling Naruto to slow down.

"Oh, by the way, you are having training doubled for laughing-"

"WHAT-"

"SHUT UP."

They were both glaring at each other.

"It isn't training, it's torture."

"How is it torture?"

"I go home in pain and bloody every day, I was lucky those hundred times my clothes weren't ripped, but now they are. Now you have to buy me new ones." Naruto looked smug at that. Kenya smirked.

"You got stronger though, right?"

"N-...y-yea..."

"Exactly-"

"But it was only reflexes and strength. No cool jutsu." Naruto pouted.

"Didn't I tell you just yesterday and the days before yesterday that it's not all about flashy jutsu or whatnot?"

"Yes... But-"

"No buts. Ninja use stealth, kunoichi use manipulation. End of story."

"tupyye strogiye uchitelya," Naruto mumbled.

"W-what..?"

"Wait, you don't know Russian..?" Naruto asked.

"That was Russian? And you know a different language?!" Kenya shouted, confused.

"Uhh, I kinda snuck in the library one night and stole some books... One of them was different languages for ninja when traveling and having to speak a different language... I learned a few more too, like English, German, uhh, and Spanish..?"

"You could've spent that time doing Fuinjutsu instead!" Kenya exclaimed.

"It was in the middle of the night!"

"You should've been asleep then!"

"I couldn't sleep."

And then they turned silent, Naruto pouting since he had trouble even getting an hour's worth of sleep.

"Sigh... Go and shower, I will get you a towel and some clothes." Naruto was grateful for that, as he stunk. And he needed his pills.

Nodding as he popped 2 pills in his mouth, he ran to the door that Kenya said was the bathroom.

As he locked the door and took off his ripped and bloodied outfit, he looked at his torso. The two lines on his back looked kind of... Swollen? He had a few new scars, mostly on his arms, (Think of Deku) and his cheek was still sort of purple from that one punch Kenya gave. It had sent him hurtling into a thorn of bushes.

His healing had gone down a lot and focused more on the 2 swollen wounds on his back, so any scratch or bruise would take longer than normal.

His skin was another shade lighter, and his hair was kind of pink, although a dark pink. He hoped to kami his hair wouldn't turn pink, oh how he hated pink. (He didn't mean sakura's hair though)

He took off the rest of his clothes, not bothering to look at the small little nicks and scratches that scarred on his legs, and unlocked the door.

He got in the shower, rinsing the blood, grime, and sweat from his body.

He heard the door open, shuffling, and then the door close. Kenya, probably.

He washed his body and hair, noticing how his hair now reached his shoulder blades, and got out, using the white towel on the toilet that Kenya must have given him.

He then got dressed, noticing it was the black crop top and cargo pants, with his steel-toed boots. He sighed, hating crop tops.

He got dressed, put his bracers on, and got out, drying his hair with a towel on the way out.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Sorry about not posting for so long, lol I had forgotten about this story as I am creating a new one, not about Naruto. It's called How to hunt a runaway!

Anyway, bye my homosexual fellows 😇 and my straights cause a girl forgot what they are called, something of hered or something lol 🗿

Last updated - 02 - 12 - 2022 - 10:10 PM