Chapter 12!

I just want to say, the reason why kids that are 12 and are SHINOBI is why they weigh a little more than average of Civilian, because of muscle. Sasuke has somewhat of muscle since he is still growing, and it is more than Naruto's and some others but overall, he weighs about 128 pounds. Sakura on the other hand.

Sakura had been starving herself, or as she called it, a diet, since the age of 8. She started to crush Sasuke at age 7. She might hit hard but that was because she hit the head. If she was to hit them in the vital areas, of course, it would hurt. But like shoulders, it wouldn't hurt.

She has a bony frame, just like Naruto, but bonier. Since Naruto is a boy and is eating a lot, he has at least some meat. Sakura does anything for Sasuke.

But as you will notice throughout the chapters, she starts to like Sasuke less and less. She notices how Sasuke likes Naruto, and although Naruto might be oblivious to his feelings, Naruto likes Sasuke as well.

In the last chapter, she was crying on the inside. She liked Sasuke a lot, a thought that she did a lot for him. Sakura might come off as loud, brash, and mean, but really? She was just a young teenager who had a high school crush.

As she is a civilian, she has less chakra than the boys, so everything she does, she has to work twice as hard.

Although, sometimes the small chakra reserves can help. You will see it in the future.

Now, Sasuke is caring. He just tries to hide it. He has severe trauma, as you don't come out fine after seeing your family die right in front of your face, so he can be very distant sometimes. He would close in on himself.

He used to be like a calmer version of Naruto, happy. Although Naruto wasn't that happy.

Naruto had a rough life. From birth, he had to carry a huge burden. He was emotionally abused by age 5 and had trauma from his life. Both mental and physical.

They all had a bad life. Sakura might not have trauma, but she had been bullied a lot before getting a crush on Sasuke. She had been kicked, her hair pulled at.

It was honestly just a trauma-filled team.

Now, you can continue with the story. Any questions, ask in the comments. I will check daily.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Now, Kakashi thought that Naruto had a good relationship with Hiruzen. Overall, Hiruzen was like a substitute as a Grandfather, had taken care of him since Naruto was a baby, etc.

So you can imagine his surprised look when they went to get their first D-Rank mission.

Naruto had completely ignored everyone once they got to the tower, including the Hokage.

He had even glared at Hiruzen when he had tried to ask if he was excited about getting a mission.

Sasuke and Sakura just looked flabbergasted the entire time they were in the Hokage's office.

He guessed they didn't know Naruto's relationship with the Hokage.

But that was hours ago. They were on their 4th mission, and after that, they were going to train and then finally rest.

He also noticed how, even though Sakura was joking around with him, her eyes had gotten dark and downcast.

She still had a high school crush, he guessed.

Sasuke and Naruto had been avoiding each other since the first mission, instantly blushing when they made eye contact. Although after the 3rd one, they forgot about it.