Chapter 6!

Naruto was soon let out of the Hokage's office. The sad part is he had to have Kakashi escort him to his house.

"Extra precaution my ass" Naruto mumbled when Kakashi started to read as they walked to his apartment.

When Naruto finally calmed down, Hiruzen had told him all that happened. He was upset that he almost attacked Kakashi and Sakura.

Though he was happy that he got cool bracers. But he was also angry that Hiruzen had the AUDACITY to burn his favorite jumpsuit! Now all he could wear was a black T-Shirt that had the Uzumaki symbol on his right shoulder and black cargo pants. And even though the T-Shirt was baggy, It was a little too short, so it showed half his stomach, a little lower than his belly button.

Sighing, Naruto grabbed one of the sharp blades out of his left bracer. It was a simple blade, small with a crimson handle.

But then, out of nowhere, Naruto put the blade on his thumb and slit it mindlessly. He stopped walking as blood slowly dripped from his thumb.

Kakashi immediately noticed this, so he put his book away, and crouched in front of Naruto, taking the blade away and putting it back in his bracer while also pulling both hands apart.

"What do you think you're doing?" Kakashi asked firmly, snapping Naruto out of his daze and realizing what he did.

"I- well-" Naruto tried to say something, but Kakashi just sighed and inspected the cut.

"Is it bad..?" Naruto asked, seeing Kakashi's face.

"Not really. You sliced your thumb an inch deep. It can be healed on its own. But do NOT do that again. You hear me?" Kakashi asked, getting closer to Naruto and looking at him in the eyes. Naruto could see the worry in his eye.

Naruto smiled sheepishly and said "OK," all the while looking down.

Eye smiling, Kakashi stood up.

"Good, now let's go. We are almost there, then I can go" Naruto nodded, walking in line with Kakashi.

...

"Kakashi-Sensei, what happens to the test?" Naruto asked, fiddling with his fingers.

"You three will be taking the test at a later date, so I want you guys to train while doing so. I already told Sasuke and Sakura that." Kakashi said lazily.

Naruto looked at Kakashi like he was stupid before going back to focusing on the road, pouting.

They kept walking at a calm pace. In about 3 minutes, they would be at his apartment and then Kakashi could go and do whatever.

At Naruto's apartment

"Well, stay safe Naruto. And again, do not just cut yourself with your blade randomly, or else I will take them away." Kakashi stated.

"I won't!" Naruto smiled. Kakashi stared at him, giving him a look. Sighing in exasperation, Naruto said "Promise"

Giving Naruto one last eye smile, Kakashi left in a cloud of smoke.

Naruto stared at where Kakashi had just been before mumbling.

"I have got to learn that" and then went inside. It was afternoon, just starting to get dark out, so all he needed to do was eat, shower, and get ready for bed.

After heating a ramen cup, and then scarfing it down, Naruto went in the shower, taking his pills again.

After taking a shower, he put on just his pajama pants.

'My pajamas are getting a bit too small for me...I should get some more clothes, and maybe more kunai and shuriken. And I still got to get a new mattress.' Naruto thought, before shrugging and sliding smoothly into his bed, going to sleep instantly.