Author's Note & Epigraph

Disclaimer: I do not own the Divergent Trilogy, and I do not own most of these characters. I do own Camilla and her initiate class, but I do not own Tobias or Eric or Max or just about anyone else. Sadly, Veronica Roth is not stupid enough to sell me the rights to her books. 

* * * * *

An actual book! Woo-hoo!

This idea is kind of old, I know. It's been done dozens of times, and I've read a lot of them, but, somehow, I've never found one that I love. Sure, there's been one or two that I like, and some that are okay, but I've never found one that fits with my vision. So, I decided to write one myself. 

Spoiler Alert: This is NOT an Eric love story. I have seen so many love stories between Tobias' sister and Eric and while I have nothing against them, I honestly want to write something different. So this will be an OC (Camilla) x OC.

My plan is to make this a tetralogy (4 books). This first book will cover Camilla's initiation, and the second will run parallel to Divergent. The rest... well, you'll have to see. >:) There might also be a fifth bonus book, of additional scenes, or I might just add the extra scenes onto the end of the respective book it takes place within, whichever I feel like doing.

Let me just clarify: This is still TRIS' STORY! (Well, not this one, but let me explain) If you're looking for a fanfiction which basically replaces all of Tris' actions in the story, this is NOT FOR YOU. I'm just adding another character to test how they affect the dynamic of the story. Tris will still be the main character. Hope that sums up how my story will generally go. :)

I hope you guys like it!

* * * * *

Epigraph (Quote for the book):

"She is a beautiful piece of broken pottery, put back together by her own hands. And a critical world judges her cracks while missing the beauty of how she made herself whole again."

- JmStorm

The Fourth Eatonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें