Stares

This is it Russia, just remember to keep your cool. It can't be that hard right? I thought to myself, as I stared at the huge entrance.

I took in a deep breath, before pushing the door open. I made my way indoors, not many even noticed me. Maybe today won't be that bad after all I thought to myself.

I fiddled in my pocket, reaching for a informational paper. I folded it out, and scanned it through. "Where the hell..." I got slightly angry when they didn't say anything about my locker. How the hell am I supposed to get rid of my things, if they haven't even-

My thoughts was cut off by someone poking my shoulder. I glanced around, to see a slightly smaller country smiling warmly at me. "Hello!" He beamed. "..Hello" I smiled awkwardly. "I noticed you were having some problems, you must be new" He glanced at the paper I was holding. He wore a green T shirt, with some jeans with cowboy suspenders, and a yellow scarf. His hair was a fluffy red color, with a tint of blue. "Yea, I do actually" I smiled softly.

"I'm Mongolia by the way!" He smiled, holding out his hand, I smiled shaking it. "I'm Russia"

"Nice to meet you Russia, we don't get new students here often" He pulled his hand back, and tilted back and forth from his heels to his tip toes. "Nice to meet you too" I shoved the paper back in my pockets. He seems rather nice. I couldn't stop staring at his one yellow mismatched eye, it suited him. I think he noticed my staring, 'cause he pulled my shoulder. He dragged me down the hallway "Need help with anything?" He asked. "I'd really like to find my locker" I sighed heavily. "But they didn't write anything down" "Yeah, we don't do that here, but I got 'chu!" He grinned.

"You can basically pick any locker without a name on it. Once you've found it, you claim it by writing your name on it with a marker or something" he patted my back, and stepped in front of me. "Well, I gotta go now, it was nice meeting you" He waved. "Thanks for everything, it was nice meeting you too"

"Anytime" He waved at me, with his back facing me as he walked further down the hallway before he disappeared in the crowd. 

"Annnd, there we go" I hummed as I wrote my name. I scratched my chin, it didn't feel right, something was missing. My eyes lit up, as I leaned closer to write 'Blyat' in the corner of my locker. I packed the marker away, and opened my locker.

I let out a gasp, as I fell onto my bum, as a head appeared in the middle of my locker. "Hey there homie" America smiled. "I told you to stay home, you idiot!" I hissed at him in a hushed tone, not wanting everyones attention. "You know I can't do that" The ghost smirked, trailing his finger along the side of the locker. "You're creeping me out! Please get out of the locker" I huffed at him. "Fine..." He smiled.

"..."

"The wall too comrade" I pinched my nose bridge. "Ugh, you're no fun" The ghost rolled his eyes, as he floated next to me.

I noticed two countries staring weirdly at me, I just waved at them with a nervous smile. That seemed to make them mind their own business.

"Y'know.." The ghost started. I raised my brow, and gave him a glance. "If I could, I would've stayed home" He complained. "Nyet, you're lying" I rolled my eyes, as I walked down the hallway. "Okay, true. But who would miss this chance to be a pain in the ass?" He asked, floating upside down. "Any normal person" I hurried my pace, but groaned knowing he can't go further than some metres away from me, so some sort of force field dragged him along. "Ouch" The American faked being hurt.

I stopped in front of a door written 'English' on it. "Good luck, you need that" The American patted my head, but his hand accidentally fell through my head. A shiver went through my whole body. "don't do that again" I glared at him. "If you don't enter, you'll soon be late for class, on your first day even" He ignored my statement. "You're such a dick" I huffed, opening the door. "Just for you~" He laid down in the air.

"Thanks for joining in" The teacher smiled at me. "Class, this is Russia. He's our new student, please welcome him with open arms" The teacher smiled at the class. I walked up next to the teacher, and waved awkwardly at the class. "Why don't you go take a seat next to your sister..?" I nodded, making my way down next to Belarus. She gave me a short smile, before facing the front again.

"Russia, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?" The teacher asked. I stood up, and took a glance around the class. "My name is Russia.. I'm 18.. I live 20 minutes away from here... I have 3 siblings. Belarus" I pointed at Belarus, while she gave a nod. "Ukraine, he's my brother along with Kazakhstan.." I explained. "Thanks you very much" The teacher smiled, I nodded and sat down.

I leaned towards Belarus and whispered "What's the teachers name again?" "France" She rolled her eyes, smiling. "Thanks" I sat straight again, and began taking notes.

I stood up, and grabbed my bag as soon as the bell rung. "Okay class, you're dismissed" France announced. I made my way out to the hall, heading straight to my locker. What exactly is America planning? It's not like him to just doze off with a opportunity like this I glared cautiously at him, he replied with a smirk waving his fingers at me. I shook my head, and stopped once I reached my locker. I opened my locker and shoved my stuff inside.

"Hey, Russia? Pardon me if I've mistaken your name" I turned around, and saw a okay tall country, but still shorter than me though. He wore simple black pants, and a white shirt with a red tie. He had pretty blue eyes, reminding me Americas.. He wore some glasses on top of them though, unlike America. "Yeah, you're correct. Need anything..?" I asked, closing my locker. "Just asked if you wanted to go grab lunch at the cafeteria with me and three of my friends. I'm Germany by the way" He smiled, pressing his glasses back up.

It's not like I have anything better to do, and I'd better get some friends before America scare them off.

"Sure"

"Alright, we'll wait for you near the entrance. I need to go get Czech Republic" He waved at me, as he walked off.

"This is going to be fun" America stuck his tongue out at me. I swayed at him, but to no avail. "I swear to god, do not ruin this. This may be my only chance to get some friends" I spat at him
[]—[]—[]
Thanks for reading the first chapter, I hope it ain't too disappointing.
I don't really know what to say :')
Go check out my insta? Or maybe vote? I dunno, it's completely up to you.
Ghost Town is a good bop, and very fitting ngl.
Vote goal 0/10