Forced day off

I headed towards Science but got stopped by some random dude. "Hey erm, Russia?" "Hey...?" "The teacher told me to give you this.." He handed me a note. "Thanks..? What's your name by the way" "Indonesia, but you can call me Indo, anyways, gotta head to Science. See ya!" He patted my shoulder before heading off.

'Strange...'

"If that is a love letter from the teacher, I swear to god, we're moving town" America shuddered. "Why would that be the first thing you think of when I received this note.. I-" I pinched my nose bride and sighed heavily.

"It was funny though, you gotta admit" "no" "yes" "no" "Your opinion doesn't count when it's all shitty and lame" "of course.." I sighed even louder.

I unfolded the note neatly, as America scooted closer to get a look as well. Too close for my liking. It isn't that bad though, could've been worse if he actually was alive.

The note wrote 'Dear Russia, please take the rest of your day off. One of your friends has come to me, concerned about your strange behaviour. The friend wishes to remain anonymously though. Please go home, maybe take a rest or sort something out you may have been dealing with. See you tomorrow
-Sincerely UK'

Not many seconds later, America bursted out laughing. "And even on your second day, must be though" "shut up, it's your fault"

"I really appreciate you giving me all the credit, but as partners, we share" He smirked. 'Gosh, not that.... Smirk..'

"Whatever, at least you gave me a day off.."

"Yes, and when do I receive my 'Thanks you America, you are the best' kiss?" He joked. "Once you're alive" I joked. "Promise?" "Sure, whatever" I rolled my eyes, not really paying attention. "So, should I just head home?" "Duh"

Once I closed the door behind me, I lazily kicked my shoes off and flopped onto my couch. "Lazy fuck" America complained. "What are you gonna do 'bout it?" "Go inside of you" "please rephrase that" "Go through you I mean" "Thanks, but also, please don't" "No promises"

I've laid on the couch for about ten minutes now, and I can tell Meri is getting impatient.

"Can't you get up? Some of us actually has a life" "unlike you" "—You did not-" "I'm afraid I did" I winked at him playfully.

(Famous last words)

Not many seconds later I felt a electric and buzzing sensation go through my whole body. "America! You fucking dipshit, I'll kill you in your dreams!"

The smaller replied with a howl of laughter. "Seriously, not McDonald's for the rest of the next two month's" America just pouted. "Please, don't do that again" "Then entertain me, then I won't" "How?" "Glad you asked" He pressed his fingertips against each other.

"This is stupid" "With that attitude, then yes" "You're such a baby" "Noted, now could you push it a little further in?" "Whatever"

I pushed it further in "Does it still not work?" "Nope, you need to buy a new charger my man" "Why? I rarely use this shit" I huffed, deciding to just unplug the playstation.

"Any other ideas?" I asked. "Nope" "Well, then it's pretty hard to entertain you" "Guess what" "What?" "I got an idea" He smiled. "You? Having an idea? That must be a joke" I smirked. "Do you wanna hear it or not?" "Sure, spit it out"

"We take changes to give each other challenges, and the first to give up on one, has to do what the other says for a whole 24 hours" America smirked. "Why even play a game you know you won't win?" "Don't jinx it" "Trust me, I won't"

"Wanna give it a shot then?" "Sure. Why not watch you lose yet again" "Big words for a big man, but I'd watch your mouth if I was you" "And I'd wash my mouth if I was you" I smirked. "Oh it's on" He flew right up to me, smiling with a glare daringly. "Hit me with it, American boy"

"Are you serious?" "What?" "You can't even do the dares right since you're a ghost, this ain't fair" I crossed my arms, not wanting to play unfairly. "Alright cry baby, I have a suggestion then" "Alright?" "If you can do three challenges without giving up, I'll be your slave for a day, but..! If you give up, you'll be my slave" He clapped his hands happily, ew.

"I'd rather sleep" "Okay, go sleep and wake up to the day of the full moon dear" I groaned. "You're no fun" "If you gave me a chance, I might be" "Trust me, I've given you too many" "Sure"

"Okay then, hit me with the first challenge" "Will do, just let me think of one first" "You're such a prick" I face palmed. "Keep talking" "Nah, I'm not like you" "Fucker" "Dick"

...

"Okay, I know what your challenge will be" "What?" "Drink three bottles of vodka" "Are you trying to get me drunk?!" "Maybe..." "you're such an idiot" "Noted, now go do ya dare Russian boy" "Fuck off" I grumbled. "Sure, but then you'll be my slave... and up to the full moon? Ouch" He smirked at me. "You really leave me no choice" I got up, and headed towards the kitchen, glaring at the American next to me.

I glanced at the cabinet, rethinking my choices once more before opening it. I grabbed the nearest vodka. "Cheers..." I muttered, before opening the bottle and started chugging it down.

I let out a groan as I place the half empty bottle on the counter. I could already feel a slight stinging feeling on my tongue. "Good, two and a half to go" He smiled innocently at me. I rolled my eyes, grabbing the bottle again, and started to chug the rest down.

"I can taste the alcohol" "like the taste?" "Dunno" "Well, either way, you still have two more bottles to go" "Fuck you" I pointed at him

The rest of the day went on with a blur
[]—[]—[]

Thanks for reading this chapter^^

Sincerely Dew

Vote goal: 31/25
Vote goal: 31/50