Fixed Memory

"I'm afraid that's going to be a bit of a problem Russia" I turned around only to be faced with a blue country.

"What...?" I glanced around the room confused. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation"

"Who are you..?" I raised a brow. "That's not important for now. I have some questions for you, answer them correctly, and you might get to know me a little"

"This guy tells me something" America hummed. "Y-You can see the ghost too?" Germany asked the blue country. "Yes" His gaze shifted to Germany.

"His name is America correct" The country asked. I hesitatingly nodded. "Hmm, maybe he's Japan..?" America hummed. I raised a brow at America.

"Yes..." I returned my gaze to the blue country.

"What questions are we talking about exactly?" Germany asked. "None you can answer"

"So Russia, ready for some questions?"

What should I say? I don't know this guy, but he could be our only hope at the same time.

"I will" I paused "If you answer my questions first" I stated. "Deal, if you get the little country over here to leave" He tilted his head towards Germany. "But I'm taller than y- Y'know what? Nevermind, I'll just leave" Germany raised his hands, making his way out of the bathroom.

"Well, what are you waiting for, ask me" The blue country smirked. "Who are you"

"I'm known as many things.. Here I'm mostly known as the Country from Class room 13"

I raised a brow. 'He didn't seem that bad'

"What's your name?" "I'll tell you that once I've gotten more information if that's fine" He smiled. I nodded hesitatingly.

"Did you start the fire?" I asked. He pinched his nose bridge. "Let me guess, you've heard the rumours?" I nodded. "Well, they're sort of true. I did start a little explosion, that later on turned into fire" He explained. "How are you still here?" "I have my ways"

"Why did you start the rumours about me?" "What do you mean?" "Mongolia told me you started rumours about me!" I crossed my arms. "Well, I didn't" "You didn't?" He shook his head. "Then who did?" "How should I know?"

"Ask him how he knows me" America leaned closer to me. "I know America do to certain reasons that I'm not ready to share yet"

"Y-You can hear him-?" I stuttered confused. "Yeah, don't know why. I couldn't the other days.." He shrugged. "The full moon..." I whispered. "The what?" "Nothing."

"Now I have a few questions I'd like you to answer" He pressed his fingertips together. "..Alright"

"How long have you been stuck with America?" "For years..."

"I see..."

"Does he have any abilities?"

"Yes.." "such as?" "Possessing pigeons, and becoming a strong ghost at full moon times.."