Cheer up...

Half of the school day have already passed, and America haven't pulled anything up. He haven't even spoken a word since the incident.

Do I feel bad for him? Yes, very much. The only good thing that came out of it, is we know why America still is here.

I really hope that he'll get in a better mood soon.. If not, I might take the matters into my own hands.

I raised my hand up. "Yes, Russia?" "Mrs, may I be excused?" "The bathroom is not available, some students found it fun to shatter all of the mirrors"

Shoot, I forgot about that.. "It's not that, it's something... else.." I awkwardly coughed. "Oh- Of course, just be back soon as possible, thanks" She excused me. I nodded a thank you.

I got up, and walked out of the classroom, America just looking mildly confused at me, his eyes still filled with sadness.

I went down the hallway and a bit further. I stopped up at the small doors to the yard. Being tall as I, I had to slightly duck to come underneath. So I did.

"What are you doing..?" America asked. I glanced around, and made sure no one is there. "Taking care of you.."

"Please, I want to help you as much as possible" "I'm afraid you can't.. You heard New Zealand himself.." "I did.. But I don't know how it truly affected you.." "That's right, you don't.. Imagine remembering your painful death, while hearing the screams of your brothers..." He started to tear up again.

"America, I know it might not mean much to you coming from me, but I made a promise, and I am going to keep the promise" I stared him directly into his mismatching eyes.

"I wish I could hug you so bad.." I watched him curl up and hug himself, a sympathetic smile appeared on my lips "Me too America, me too"

"Hey, I'm your slave for the day, remember?" I reminded him, trying to cheer him up. Honestly, I don't care about the consequences, as long as it makes him happy.

"But you haven't given up on any dare yet..." He sniffled. "I haven't, but I haven't completed the latest one yet, have I?" "But you haven't given me one yet" "That's right. America, I dare you to enjoy the full moon day" I smiled at him. "Really..? Thanks Rus, that means a lot.." He wiped a last tear away, smiling softly at me.

I frowned at the burnt marks that the tears left, but shook it off focusing on making America cheer up.

"Okay.." America smiled. "Am I allowed to use the powers the moon gives me..?" He asked. I cringed at the memory, but nodded. "What class do you have next?" He asked.

'Oh no... I have to bake in the next class... Being in a kitchen with him... well, it could end up wrong, but I've promised to make him happy.' I sighed, what wouldn't I do for you is sometimes frightening me.

"Next class we have to bake.." "Bake what..?" "Cookies" I smiled, but cried on the inside. "Ooo"

How was things going? Bad. The only good thing is that America seemed more happier. What is going so bad you might ask? He keeps stealing ingredients from the other students, and gives them to me... Why do I get the blame for it? Well, it would be kinda weird to say a ghost did it...

At least America was laughing his ass off about it.

I bended down and opened the oven, once it was done preheating. "Nice ass" That comment shocked me, I accidentally tilted the pan so half of the cookie rolled onto the others. Now I had gliding cookie dough.. "America-" I snapped my head towards him, feeling my cheeks heat slightly up.

"What~?" "You ruined my cookies.." "No, I just added some charm" He smiled. True, there is some charm over them.

"Whatever" I didn't have time to fix them, so I shoved the pan into the oven, as decent as they were.

I closed to oven, and stood up again. "America.. I can't believe you'll let me clean up after this.." "You were the one cooking-" "Yeah, and you were the one messing around" I placed the both of my hands on my hips, and lot a long driven exhale escape my lips.

"Well, it might be my fault. Honestly, I can live with the guilt of messing up your cookies, I've done worse things to you. I haven't regretted one of them" "Of course you haven't" I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help smiling.

"But, now that you actually have the ability to help me clean up, I want you to. Since you only do it around three times a year" "Yeah and for what reason..?" He asked, pausing before continuing. "I can't do it without the full moon" "There's full moon more than three times a year!" I face palmed. "I don't get your point" He crossed his arms. "You're just lazy" I spat back at him. "Aren't we all?" "You're impossible.." I pinched my nose bridge. "I thought I was America.." He smirked.

I turned around and stared at the mess that we, let me correct myself, that he created.

"You owe me one..." I laughed softly in pain. "You're the one who owes me a kiss.." He hummed. "I owe you a what now?" I turned around to face him.

"Don't tell me you don't remember? Geez, that's not a good look on you.." He smiled. "You made a promise" "Which is..?" "A kiss" He smiled. "But you're a ghost" "Yep, that's why you promised that if I'd ever be alive, you'd give me a kiss" "But you can't" "... One way to ruin the mood Rus" "Sorry"

'Have I really promised him a kiss? Why would I do that? Why am I even so worked up about it, it's not like it's going to happen'

"Anyways, I should start clean up this war zone" I glanced at the counter, and the sink all the way to the floor... I was covered in what used to be food...
[]—[]—[]

Thanks you all for reading this chapter, I appreciate it as usual^^

Also thanks you so much Panqueca for making this masterpiece! It's really amazing!💕💕
I love your art style, and all of the stuff you've made💕

Also thanks you so much Panqueca for making this masterpiece! It's really amazing!💕💕I love your art style, and all of the stuff you've made💕

-Sincerely Dew

Vote goal: 108/150