Full moon morn'

I groaned opening my eyes, feeling my head hurt like hell. "What the fuck happened..." Not only did my head hurt, the brightness from the morning light hurt more than usual.

"Ah, I see you're awake.." America appeared in front of me. "Mmh hmm, wha...what happened-?" "You passed out after completing your second challenge" America hummed. "What was it again?" I shakily got up from my bed, and headed towards the bathroom. "The first was to drink three bottles of vodka, the second isn't that important" "If you say so" I mumbled walking over to the sink.

I grabbed a piece of cloth, and washed it with ice cold water, before dapping it onto my forehead.

"You good?" "I think so..." "Does that mean I can tell you something that might stress you out..?" "Depends" "That doesn't really help" "Then take a guess" I huffed, walking downstairs wanting some breakfast.

"So, basically what I wanted to tell you is that.... You're late for class, but I do have good news as well" America smiled. "What- Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" "I tried. You sleep like a rock man" "whatever"

"What was the good news...?" "I have two" "alright, hit me with them both" "alrighty"

"The first ones are that we haven't finished our game since you haven't given up yet, so... you won't be my slave for today.. unless you give up of course" "I won't give up-" "I know, I know, I'm just saying-"

"What's the second good news?" "Well, my powers are getting stronger by every second passing, and by now.. I should be able to fly you to school. If you want my help that is"

"Sure" "what do we say~?" "..." I won't say it. He can't make me say it. "Tick tock Russian boy" "fine.. please..?" "Didn't quite catch that~" "Please?" "Okay, but only because you ask so nicely" "Thanks, bitch" I whispered the last part.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" "You?" ".... i swear to god, sometimes I'd prefer if you couldn't talk" "Look who's talking" I glared at him.

"Anyways" I felt his hands touch mine somewhat, even though I couldn't feel him like that, I could feel something tingly where he touched instead... since y'know.. he doesn't have a body.

I let our a gasp, as he just flew outta my house with me getting flung onto his back. "What if someone sees us?!" I half screamed due to how careless he floated or rather flew?  "They won't, don't worry"

"I can see the school" I pointed downwards, "noted"

"Now what do we say?" He smirked at me, stopping midair. "Fuck you" "Nuh-uh-uh~" "No, sincerely fuck you"

America gave me a stone face, before dropping me.

I screamed as I only got closer and closer to the ground, I tried to cover my eyes and head as best as I could.

After some time nothing happen, no pain to be felt. I hesitatingly opened my eyes, seeing America caught me the last second.

"Now, what do we say?" "..." "say it, or I'm letting you take the fall" "Thanks!" I groaned. America smiled at me, before flying me down to the ground. "I'm surprised no one saw that-" I whispered mostly to myself. "See that wasn't so hard now, was it?" "Don't make a bigger deal out of it then what it is" "mhmm..."

"You could kinda say that... you fell for me" "No" "But it's not even a lie, you fell, and for me" "not for you, I fell by you" "same same" "not really"

"You should get to class" "Yeah, but please don't do any shit for some time. I almost got a heart attack when you dropped me" "Yeah sorry about that, I just had to teach you some manners while I had the abilities to" "Okay.. can't argue with that"

"Okay class, remember you have homework due to tomorrow. Now with that aside, you are all dismissed" France announced.

I got up from my seat, and headed out from the class, but got stopped by Germany.

"Hey?" "Hey- Russia, can I talk to you?" "Sure?" "Within four eyes? Just the two of us, in the bathroom" "That sounds gay" America blurted. I just rolled my eyes.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked as he locked the doors to the bathroom. "It's about Class 13" "What about it?" "The student from there has been following me around all day, and I don't know how much longer I can take it" He whispered.

"Did you try and talk to him?" "What-?! Are you insane?!" He gripped onto my shoulders, and whisper-shouted. "Yes-?" "Oh yeah, sorry-"

I got distracted by America playing with Germany's hair, I glared at him, signalising him to stop.

"Russia?" "Huh-?" "Are you listening?" "Oh sorry, I got distracted-" I was cut off with a hand being placed on my mouth. "Germany what the hell-?" I asked, but it came out muffled.

"Do not freak out, but look behind you" His voice was shaky with fear.

I turned my head around, only to see Americas reflection in the mirror. My mouth stood agape. "America.." "Ameri-Who??" Germany asked. "It's the ghost that I've been telling you about, I can see his reflection now for some reason" I laughed shakily. "Wait- You weren't joking?" Germany flipped out. "No?" I raised a brow.

America just waved to Germany through the mirror. "I feel like I'm going to pass out" Germany tried to lean against the sink. "You take it better for a first time seeing a ghost" I complimented.

"I think it's because of the full moon" America shrugged. "Yeah, you may be right" I scratched my chin. "What??" Germany glanced confused at me. "Was talking to America" "Y-You can hear him too-?" I nodded.

"Germany, this is important that you keep this between the two of us"
"I-I don't know if I can-" "Well, you gotta, understood?" "O-okay"

"I'm afraid that's going to be a bit of a problem Russia"
[]—[]—[]

Thanks for reading this chapter! And we're almost at 200 views :)

If you got another notif from this chapter, it's cause I noticed a small mistake :)

Sincerely Dew

Vote goal: 39/50

Also, sorry if everything's quite chaotic. I'm still experimenting :)