Pigeons

"America!" I called out for him, ignoring the stares I received. "What?" He smiled innocently. "Do not go near any pigeons" I pointed at him. "Make me stop" I glared.

"Oh wait, you can't" He stuck his tongue out at me. 'How childish can a ghost be?' I sighed internally. "I have to go to one of the public toilets, wait on the other side on the wall" I walked down a path dragging him along.

"No fun, you never let me join you anymore.." He whined.

"What- I never had let you join me before, what are you talking about?" I asked. "Nothing, didn't you say you had to pee?" He asked, crossing his arms. "Yes" "well, then what are you waiting for?" He pointed at the restroom. "For you to shut up" I flipped him off, before opening the door and locking it behind me.

I unbuckled my pants, but it didn't feel right. "America, leave" I groaned. "Fine! But don't come crying to me when you run out of toilet paper"

I rolled my eyes.

I dried the last bits of water off my hands, before unlocking the door and stepping out. I was face with a face right in front of me, I hit America in reflex, but my fist passed through instead causing me to fall over.

The next thing I heard was Americas laughter "You're such an idiot!" He barked out with a laugh. "Says the one jump scaring me" "yes, I do say so. Nice to know you aren't deaf" He winked at me. "Whatever"

I lifted myself off from the ground, and dusted myself off.

"Anything you wanna do?" I asked. "Pigeon" "why?" "So you can buy some Mcd, and feed me it." He beamed. "I ain't buying you shit" I crossed my arms. "But I miss the taste of food, the taste of McDonald's to be exact" He whined, pleading. "Fine, if you won't bother other people as a pigeon" That made him smile. "And if you won't jump scare me on purpose for the next month" "two days" "month" "week" "deal" I nodded.

"Okay, now let's get that McDonald's" He excitedly laughed. "Alright, let's go find a pigeon" "It's not like we'll need to search, we are in a park after all" I shrugged.

I dragged him over to the nearest bench with a trashcan, since they tended to be near those.

"How about that one?" He pointed. "Go ahead"
The next thing I knew, was him swirling into the pigeon. "How do I look" He placed a wing on his hip?? And the other behind his head.

"You look utterly ridiculous to be blunt" "you're just jealous" "sure, let's pretend that" I held my arm out for him, which he didn't take that long to land on.

"Alright, let's go get some McDonald's" He crawled up to mu shoulder, and just kinda sat there. "Alright"

"Okay, look at the menu and find something you want" I hummed, while looking at the menu myself. "I'll just take a Mc bacon and big fries" I nodded.

"Excuse me, can I have two Mc Bacons and big fries, and ermm one cola" I asked. "Of course, go take a seat and your order will be ready in a bit" The cashier smiled. "Thanks"

I turned around but got stopped by a voice "We don't allow animals in the restaurant, so you'll have to sit outdoors" She explained. "Alright, thanks anyway" I replied as I headed out.

"Did you hear that? She called me an animal! How rude and offensive" America fake pouted. "But you are one" I replied. "Yeah no shit, I was messing with you" "No, I mean just in general" I retorted with a smirk on my face. "You're such an idiot"

I took a seat at one of the nearest tables outdoors, and pushed America down on the table. "Warn me next time, dick" "Whatever ya say" "Don't whatever me, it's the fifth time or something today" "Whatever" "sixth"

I unwrapped our burgers once I paid the waitress. "Need help?" I asked him. "No" "We'll share fries by the way" "why?" "You have a stomach on the size of a pea" "good point"

I watched him eat it, it was weird eating with a Pigeon. For many reasons, it ain't something that you usually walk by and think, that's normal, I see that all the time. Also for the fact that some of the people passing by stares at me, or more likely America.

"You haven't touched your food" America commented. "Good observation. I was just distracted" I leaned back in my chair.

I grabbed my burger, and started eating it. "Can I have a bit of your cola as well?" "Now you're narrowing it..." "pleasee?" "Fine.."

I bended down and pulled my water bottle up, I took the lid off and filled it with cola to the rim. It wasn't much, but it was a lot compared to his size. "What do you say?" I raised a brow, shoving the lid towards him. "Thanks" "You're welcome"

I folded the wrapping paper together once I finished my burger, and decided to finish my cola. "You want the fries?" I asked him. "No.. I felt like puking just from eating that burger. But I really miss the taste, give me one fry, then you can take the rest" "alright" I held out one fry to him, and he started eating it from my hand. "Better?" He just hummed.

"Ready to get home?" I asked. He replied by knocking the pigeon out and appearing behind it. "Are you sure that doesn't harm the pigeon?" I asked. "Positively" He smiled. "If you say so"

It was getting pretty dark once we got home. I wasn't feeling hungry, so I decided just to take a fruit if I felt like it.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked him, throwing myself on the couch. "I wanna watch Kim Kardashian" He rested softly next to me, somehow not falling through the couch. "You better be joking" "I am. Let's watch some Disney movies" "which one?" "Any" I nodded, and went onto Disney + and just put a random movie on.
[]—[]—[]

Thanks for reading this chapter, I really appreciate it. I hope this chapter ain't too confusing, it's basically just filler :)

Hope you enjoyed

Sincerely Dew
Vote goal: 9/10