Third challenge

I stared at the tv, ignoring the feeling of me being watched. Or.. well.. tried to ignore the feeling.

"Could you quit it?" I snapped at America. "What's wrong?" He asked, with a innocent smile. "You. Stop staring at me, it's creepy" I glared. "But I'm just enjoying the view Russia" He winked at me.

"..."

"You're lucky that you're already dead, if not, I would've killed you by now" I glared at him.

"Sure sure, whatever" He waved his hand, to push my insult away carelessly.

"So Russia.. Remember our deal? I know what your third challenge should be" He went through the floor, and appeared with his head popping out of the ceiling, upside down facing me.

"Which is....?" I raised a brow warily. He smirked "Oh why, I'm glad you asked" He then fell onto the floor, but got up and dusted himself off. Did he just switch gravity off?

"I want you to experience love. I want you to find someone to spend your life with.." He sighed. "Why this challenge? This ain't the most fair challenge..." I crossed my arms.

"Russia, there's a simple explanation for it..." He paused. "I won't always be around. One day, I'll be gone" "..." "You heard Kiwi yourself.. I've started to accept the fact that I'll just have to move on..." I couldn't get myself to reply.

"I..." America paused, before tears started rolling down his cheeks. "I want you to be happy, and have someone for you while I'm gone.. to look out for you" He choked his tears back, but it didn't help much.

"Don't say that..." I muttered. "Russia.. Don't be stubborn.. You know that I'll have to move on..." He wiped his tears away, to reveal burnt stain marks left from the tears.

"Maybe there's another way, another solution. There's got to be something" "Russia..." "No" "Russia....... it's fine" "It's not fine, and you know it. Just let me prove to you that there's another way" I glared at him, pushing myself up from the couch.

"You have one week. If you do not find the solution within a week, we'll do it Kiwis ways" He stated. "A week?" I asked. "We can make it 6 days if you prefer" "A week is better then..." I sighed.
.
.
.

One week, and no progress this far.. Obviously..

I rubbed my eyes, letting out a tired grunt. I glanced at the clock hanging above my desk. It's almost midnight. That may not be late, but I sure am tired as fuck.

I stared at my laptop. Not much information found so far, and when I do find something, the other sources has whole different stories. How am I supposed to pick when I have no idea about ghosts in the first place?

Sure, I may know how a certain ghost works and the full moon shit.

Wait.. The full moon.. It's over.

I'm surprised, it almost has felt like a normal day. America hasn't pulled anything big on my today, strange.

I shut my laptop down, and pushed myself up. I pulled my backpack onto the chair and opened it, shoving my laptop into it along with a charger.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside of my window. I opened my eyes softly, letting them adjust to the brightness. I stretched letting my bones pop into space before glancing at my alarm.
06:42

I frowned at the sight. "Seriously...?" I groaned. "Three minutes before the alarm?" I buried my face in my hands, before deciding I might as well get up anyway.

I made my way to the closet, and picked out some jeans and a black tee to put on. I grabbed a pair on black socks and put them on. I winced as my toe peeked out through a hole. "Whatever" I huffed, continuing on with the day.

"America, are you here? You've been awfully quiet" I asked, taking a glance at my entire room.

Silence, the silence was so loud. "Dude..?" I raised a brow. I felt worry start growing at the back of my mind. 'He's fine, surely. I mean, he is a ghost after all' I reassured myself.

I headed towards the bathroom, and I let out a gasp as America appeared in front of me out of nowhere, causing me to fall onto my butt.

"I totally got you" He smirked at me. "That's suck a dick move" I groaned, pushing myself up on my feet's.

"At least no one got hurt" He shrugged. I rubbed my sore tailbone. "Well, almost" He corrected himself. "What did you do that for?" I asked, utterly confused. "That's for ignoring me yesterday evening, and studying on something that isn't even homework!" He huffed. "You were the one who could've striked up a conversation if you wanted to talk that badly!" I pinched my nose bridge. "Well.. shut up" He then turned around, and walked through the wall.

"Fucking idiot" I muttered, walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth's and do all of the other regular stuff.

I walked through the school hallways searching for a certain country. Usually he's easy to find, but of course when you need him, you can't find him. Best logical thing ever.

I put on a fake smile as I noticed him talking to some country.

I awkwardly walked up to them, automatically getting their attention. Gosh this is awkward. I glanced at the country next to him. She wore round glasses, and had her hair tied up in some weird sort of pigtails, and a big oversized black sweater.

"Hello" I greeted, mostly meant for Mongolia. "Hello fella!" He smiled at me. "Oh, I don't think we've met before" The country next to him smiled. "I don't think so either.." I stated awkwardly. "I'm Norway, and who may you be?" She smiled at me. "Russia" I stated bluntly. "Well Russia, it was nice meeting you. I'll leave you two be now that I've got what I need" She waved at me, before turning into science.

"You wanted to talk about something..?" Mongolia asked with his usual smile. "Yeah, actually.. Do you know where the library is..?" I asked. "The one in the school or the one in town?" He asked. "The one in school, that'd be easier for me" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Oh, it's right this way" He smiled, pulling me along.

'I'm going to find a way for America to stay. I just can't let anything but that happen.'
[]—[]—[]

Looks like I haven't updated on this in a while, sucks for you all I guess. Except those who don't care.

Also soon summer break is over for me, and once that happens... Might not update as often, but eh. I'll try to do it averagely.

Also for those who are interested, I'm working on a little something something ;)
And yes it's also RusAme

— Sincerely Dew

Vote goal: 168/150💅
New vote goal: 168/250