Is two one too many?

[] Americas POV []

I watched the Russian sit in a beanbag with a book laying gently in his lap. I leaned closer to get a better look of whatever he was reading.

Turns out I never learned how to read.

Tho the book seemed old. It had ripped pages, and a old yellow ish color to it.

My eyes trailed up from the book to Russias strong arms and up to his neck.
.
I trailed my eyes up to his, and leaned closer with a inch's distance between us now.

I rolled my eyes at the figure as he obviously didn't give my daily attention. So I leaned away from him.

I noticed two girls passing by outside the windows with some music blasting out of the short ones phone.

I felt like I've heard the song before, something just made my head bop as I heard the faint melody.

I started to hum along, slowly remembering the lyrics. That's it, the song is called Party In The USA

"Could you knock it out..? I'm trying to concentrate" The Russian spoke up

I raised a brow.

"Please just stay quiet. I'm doing something important.." He sighed. "Well, Maybe I am too-"
"No, you're not. This shit is important, okay? If I don't figure this shit out, then I might not be able to see you again" He argued.

I narrowed my eyes. "Well, it might not even work!" I huffed "And then you've wasted time on that 'shit' when you've could've used it with me before I'll be gone!" I snapped at him.

'Sometimes he's so annoying. I know, that should come from me? But like, can't he see that it might not even work?'

Russia just stared at me dead in the eyes, closing the book shut gently not saying a word.
"Fine! Whatever!" I flipped him off, before stomping through the nearest bookshelf.

I glared at the people on the other side watching them whisper or giggle among themselves.

I glanced at a pair of two countries reading in the same book. From what I remember the Green one is Brazil, and the red one is Denmark.

From what I can see, it looks like a book about autonomy. Boring.

I glanced at three countries hovering above one of the many computers the library held.

It's the very known trio, Malaysia, Indonesia and The Philippines. I wonder what they're up to.

I tried to get as close as the invisible force field let me, and tried to get a peak of the screen.

One word; monkeys.

They were looking at pictures of fucking monkeys. What the fuck is up with that?

My eyes trailed to the footsteps nearing me, and saw Finland heading towards me in a chill pace.

I simply stared at him as he walked right through me, and I watched as I shivered as soon as he 'touched me'