What The Actual Fu-

Nova climbed the trap door to a classroom she hasn't been present in since her third year.

"Professor Trelawney?" she called.

"Hello, my dear," she appeared from behind Nova in a misty voice.

The younger woman jumped and acting upon instinct, blasted Trelawney across the room. This lead the older woman to crashing painfully.

"Oh my Merlin!" Nova exclaimed as she rushed to help the woman. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine, dear," the professor assured as she stood. "We are all healing from the war. You more than most."

"Thanks . . ." Nova said awkwardly. "I actually wanted to apologize for something else."

"What about?" Tewlawney asked, her eyes looking abnormally large. It looked almost like she was trying to see into Nova's soul.

"Several years ago, I was rude to say the least. Especially towards you. I wanted to apologize," Nova said slowly. "It irked me that you constantly predicted Harry's death. In all honesty, it scared me more than anything. Especially with my supposedly killer father on the lose. Not to mention it only made things worse for me . . .my fellow peers, most of them at least, believed that I was helping my Da. The confrimation of Harry's death constantly being made by you only added to it, because I was the closest to him and - and, well it would've increased the likelihood of my father succeeding if I were close to him . . . I'm rambling . . . My point is that no matter what I was going through, I took it out on you. I was disrespectful and rude. I discredited you because I didn't want to believe what you were saying. I - you didn't deserve that."

Professor Trelawney smiled at Nova, "It's water under the bridge, dear."

"Thank you, professor," Nova smiled, deeply relieved. "Let me help you clean-"

"There's no need," Trelawney assured.

"It's not a problem. I did only throw you across the room - reminds me of when my Pa threw Dumbles . . . I definately won't be apologizing for disrespecting Dumbledore - "

Nova turned around just in time for Trelawney to freeze.

"Professor?" Nova asked, approaching her calmly. "Professor, are you alright?"

The girl born from oddity,
With the power of a diety,
Will finally have the life she dream,
But not for free,
Trials upon trials she has faced,
Her dream finally given true,
But not without rue,

The hero sleeps in the night,
Believing all things that caused fright,
Were gone with vanquished lord,
Bliss sinks into darkness as the person held dear,
Is gone from near,

The captured is no stranger to vexation,
For their life was not one of relaxation,
Strength is not a quality void from their spirit,
But when old demons reappear,
They might not persevere

Nova jumped back as Trelawney spoke. She almost instantly lost color.

"I'm sorry, dear," Trelawney said kindly, "Did you say something?"

"Nothing, professor," Nova smiled, "I'm glad we are on good terms-"

"Of course we are!" Trelawney said mistfully. "You've saved us all."

***

"Nox is back!" Ron shouted through the manor.

"Thank Merlin!" Hermione exclaimed. "Harry's worry was driving me insane!"