Fifth Year

As the Fifth Year memories played out, many were beyond furious with the actions and words of Umbridge. Everytime she has opened her mouth to speak to Nova, Remus found himself shaking with rage, especially with the way she addressed her.

"I am so proud!" James shouted as Harry and Nova began their illegal defense classes.

When Harry and Nova's ban from Quidditch became official, many were stunned.

However, when O. W. L. s rolled around, no one was excited. They all knew was what coming.

Lily shoved her head in her hands at the stupidity of her son as he and his friends raced into the Department of Mysteries to get a prophecy, which resulted in their capture.

A blinding light formed from behind Lucius.

Once the light faded, Nova saw the very person they came here to save. Dressed in a leather jacket,  grey shirt, black boots, and black jeans Sirius Black appeared. His black curly hair, as always, combed to perfection. His silver eyes glaring at Lucius as he spoke.

"Get away from my godson."

Sirius's fist made contact with Lucius's face with a sickening crunch.

"Hell yeah!" James cheered. "Padfoot came to save the day!"

Sirius placed a hand on his friend's shoulder to calm him down. This wasn't something to be cheering about in the exact moment, especially since the story ended badly.

At her father's arrival, Nova began to fight to free herself from Greyback. She thrashed and thrashed as more Order members began to appear. Nova swung her elbow back, hitting Greyback in the nose.

As she spun around to stun him, Remus came along with a nasty stunning spell.

"That's my daughter, mutt!"

"Hey, Pa!" Nova greeted as she threw a jinx at a Death Eater attacking a no-longer pregnant Tonks. "How's it going?"

All around them, Order members and Death Eaters fought. Nova saw Mad-Eye hit his staff to the ground, causing Nott to fly backward.

"I was putting your blue-haired brother to sleep when Snape appears and tells us you decided to take a field trip," Remus answered as he pointed his wand a Dolohov. "STUPEFY!"

"Petrificus Totalus!" Nova shouted as she pointed her wand at a Death Eater to Moody's left. "How is Teddy? I haven't gotten to see him yet."

"He's a troublemaker, that one," Remus stated. "Stupefy!"

"So...he's living up to his Marauder genes?" Nova smirked. "Alarte Ascendare!

"Thanks, Lion!" Sirius shouted as Nova made a Death Eater attacking her Da from behind fly into a wall.

"Basically," Remus grinned wickedly as he shot a spell towards an attacker. "Speaking of which, you need to go with the others."

"Yeah . . . I don't like that plan," Nova shrugged and pointed her wand at Rudolphus. "Anteoculatia!"

Rudolphus Lestrange now had antlers sprouting from his head.

"Yeah and I don't like you being in the mix of battle, but here we are!" Remus yelled over the fighting.

"That's nice!" Nova yelled as she and Remus ducked behind a boulder for momentary shelter.

"Is there a reason you are having a casual conversation at such a bad time?" Regulus groaned. "So much like your father."