Fourth Year

Nova didn't want to watch her fourth year memories. Truthfully, she didn't want to watch anymore memories. She was over it. After fourth year things went down hill from there.

It was safe to say the highlight of the viewing was watching James and Regulus fangirl over Nova's trick with the dragon.

"You-AHHH!"

"No way!"

"Not possible!"

"That was bloody amazing!"

"Dad!" Harry objected. "Where was this enthusiasm when I was with the Horntail?"

"Shhhhhh, you were almost burned alive," James waved off.

Harry looked offended by his father's words. However, he heard Nova's laughter. That alone was enough to stop him from getting upset.

When the Yule Ball came around, there was a lot of whacks on the head. Lily to Harry for being a prat. Ginny to Ron for being a prat. Lily to Harry yet again.

There wasn't much to say about the second task, or really the rest of the year.

Or at least until the third and final task.

Every one was dead silent, no one moved a muscle once Nova was transported to the Graveyard. If possible, it was worse once Harry and Cedric appeared.

The first time anyone made any noise was when Pettigrew killed Cedric.

"You're telling me," James began. "I get murdered protecting my family and I become a rotting corpse. He get murdered for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and he turn into a vampire? How is that bloody fair!"

"Prongs, mate," Sirius barked in laughter. "Some bloke was literally just murdered."

"Apparently not good enough," Regulus agreed with James.

"Must've been the rat's incompetence," Marlene added as Lily facepalmed.

Nova looker at all of them, almost wondering where the humor was. Yet, she didnt hold it against them too much. She might have made the same joke as her Uncle Prongs a year or two ago. War had just warn her out.

Sensing something was wrong, Harry pulled her into his side and place a soft kiss on the top of her head.

"It's alright, my love," he whispered. "Cedric is still here in a way. They are just trying to make light of a dark situation."

As the memories raged on, they watched as Nova flinched at the use of crucio. They watched the duels between the two children and Voldemort. They watched Fudge deny Voldemort's return and discredit Dumbledore and Harry.

When they reappeared in the living room of Potter Manor, they were shell shocked.

"Merlin!" Regulus breathed. "Glad I was alive for that!"