Chapter 26

"Hello RoyRoy." Only God knows what Megan's up to these days, now she's grinning ear to ear while crushing the living out of me.

"RoyRoy?" I scrunch my nose, puzzled. Where did she get that from?

"Yep, it's called a ship name... Royalty-ElRoy." She emphasize on 'Roy'.

My palm went over my mouth in shock, "that's really cooool."

She clapped her hands, her full teeth on display. "You like him yeah?"

I shut my eyes unable to reply.

Of course, I was not expecting that. My mind drifted to Elroy when he was talking to me today, he had looked for my trouble. He snatched my lunch bag because he knows how much that thing inside is precious to me, it's partly his fault though. Because, I was the one that started it, I took his pencil.

"That smile had answered! You like him!" Megan cheered, throwing her hands in the air.

"I didn't say- I wasn't even smiling you see." I argued.

"But your face is saying otherwise... Face don't lie." She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I face palmed and shook my head in denial.

"No, I don't- I like him but not like, like like him, it's just like how you like him. Simple!" I confessed while folding my hand over my chest. If I smile doesn't mean I like him.

Has it turned into a crime to smile?

"Royalty, you like him." She pressed on, mimicking my posture.

I was even a bit dizzy with shaking my head just to convince her, "no I don't and don't talk about it again."

"You're very bad at lying."

"I'm not like you who lies alot." I snapped in annoyance.

I didn't hear anything but a huff and her feet, dragging on the ground. Quick as flash, I followed her. "Just kidding."

She shoved my hand away and buried her head in her elbow. I grabbed her hand only to have her smacking me.

"I was just playing, Megy."

"Leave me alone."

Tears descends my eyes when I saw her glossy eyes.

"It's just a play please stop crying... I was just joking." I hugged her but it shocked me that she didn't return it, no matter how much she loves hugs but she refused to hug me back.

"I'm a liar, leave me." She weeps.

"No, I didn't mean it... I was just playing with you." But everything was just useless, she's just so stubborn.

"Royalty, leave me alone!" She screamed before running away from me.

*. *. *. *. *. *. *
I didn't get to talk to Megan after break, she didn't even sit by my side and distanced herself from me and I've apologize so many times, even with my eyes but she refused to accept my apology... You know the worse part?

She didn't give me her sandwich.

"Why the tears, mi niña?"

A/N: comment where you're reading from.