𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | 12 : 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓--𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄•𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐓𝐇-

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-
-𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄•𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐓𝐇-

The gang plus Tamera's parents pulled up to the graveyard. Today was Tyriek's death date so they all decided to come to mourn.

Tremaine, Tamera, and Alex came to the graveyard around every month or so to talk to him. Or even more frequently then that but Angela couldn't bare it. So she only came on birthdays, his death date, and sometimes holiday

Tamera actually ended up leaving Jamal's a day later due to her wanted to be by herself since Tyriek's date was coming up.

She hasn't talk to him since.

Tamera and Alex sat down on the ground as the rest just stared at the grave.

"Hey T," Tamera smiled as she put red and black roses on his grave. Alex lit up some sage and began circling it around his grave.

"I haven't been here ina minute but I'ma try my best to keep coming. I always thank you for saving me and sometimes I wish it was me but it was destiny. I didn't force you and make you do it. You did it cause you wanted me to keep living even though it was hard after your death. I love you and miss you so much Tyriek, you were the best brother and I will never forget you." Tamera said as she put her head on his grave with a sigh.

"It should've been you," Angela mumbled.

"Angela. Don't start," Tremaine said but she shook her head no.

"No I won't. You two been fucking letting this girl get away with this shit and it's disgusting to see. She probably was the fucking one who sent that hit," Angela said loud and clear.

"What? Why the f—Ma why would I set up my own brother?"

"Don't act like you don't know. JEALOUSY! You were always mad that he was gonna become a kingpin once Tremaine passed it over."

"I never even wanted to be in that position. The fuck you talkin bout? Ma are you on drugs? Because it's giving very much delusional," Tamera asked seriously.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO YOU LITTLE UNGRATEFUL BITCH?!"

"YOU! WE'RE OUT HERE TO MOURN THE LOST OF MY FUCKING BROTHER AND YOU'RE SITTING UP HERE SAYING THAT IM THE REASON BEHIND HIS DEATH?! FUCK YOU! IM DONE!" Tamera yelled, walking off with Alex and the rest of the gang following her.

Tamera got in her car and yanked her seatbelt but it wouldn't cooperate, pissing her off more.

"FUCK!" She yelled and sat back with a sigh.

"T. Don't drive upset girl, where you going?"

"I don't know but I'm probably going home," She said making Alex nod.

"Well call me when you get to where ever you going. Okay?"

"Okay," Tamera nodded and Alex walked off to Raffiel's car.