𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 | 5 : 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭••𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲•𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡••𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞•

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭•
•𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲•𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡•
•𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞•

It had been two days since Tamera and Taniyah fully met, the two couldn't stay away from each other. They did things all day, including Khalil. Tamera also had yet to tell her father, but she was gonna do it soon.

"Aye Tamera," Khalil came into her room, taking off his shirt.

"Wassup?"

"What you think about moving in together? 'Cause we been together for almost a year now, we both ain't going nowhere, and it's a lot going from house to house. I live in the city part of Petersburg, while you live far out of Petersburg, so we should at least consider it." Khalil shrugged, taking off his pants, before getting on the comforter, since he knew she hated outside clothes on the bed.

Tamera felt that outside clothes had carried germs and she didn't want germs where she slept.

"I mean I don't really wanna give up this house since it was my great grandfather's but—"

"Did he own it instead of renting it?" He asked and she nodded.

"So, he gave it to you and you inherited it?" Khalil asked for confirmation.

"Yeah," Tamera told him.

"Then you could rent it out instead of giving it up. But I feel like we should get a new space," Khalil said and she smiled, as he rubbed her feet.

"You really staying for the long run huh?" Tamera asked and Khalil chuckled as he kissed her lips.

"Hell yeah, I wanna marry yo' ass Mera. And I want a couple juniors,"

"Okay sir back up. I ain't even process this one yet," She said looking at Taniyah that was on the other side of the bed.

"Speaking of her, have you told her about dude yet?" Khalil raised a brow.

"Yeah. I told her and she said she knew he was gonna die. She did cry and I just consoled her as best I could. His funeral is Thursday so I gotta get her prepared for that," Tamera told him.

"And that's all you can do. Is be there for her 'cause even though what he did was grimy as fuck—he was still her dad for 6 years." He said and Tamera nodded.

"I love you so much," Tamera told him with a sigh. It felt like a high, but she never came down from it.

"I love you too Mera," He gave her a kiss again. "You gon' move in wit me?"

"Yes," Tamera smiled.

"What's the next step with Taniyah?"

"Like you said we just gon do our best but I'm gonna take her to go see my dad later. He was really upset when she died—ugh that feels so weird to say cause she's not dead but—"