𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 39 : 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓--𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇--𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄-

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-
-𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇-
-𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄-

Tamera smiled as she put on her outfit, looking at herself in the mirror, then strapped up her black pumps.

She was dressing up so formally because she was finally meeting Peyton Brooks. Going downstairs, she filled up Roxy's bowl, then left, getting in her car.

Tamera smiled as she looked at it. She still looked at it like she did the first time Danielle gave it to her. It was sexy and really gave off bad bitch energy, which was her favorite type of energy.

Since Peyton had owned a huge shoe office in Petersburg, that's where she was going.

The rumor was that Peyton had her first shoe company in Petersburg since this was her parent's hometown and she wanted to give back.

Which Tamera admired.

Pulling up beside a black hellcat, Tamera got up. "Damn, that bitch fire." Tamera said as she got another close look.

"It is ain't it?" A girl said and Tamera looked up.

"Are you?"

"Peyton's fiancé? Yes I'm Oriah. She wanted me to come and escort you to her office," Oriah smiled, holding out her hand.

"Okay boo," Tamera shook her hand. "The melanin is real chile, the sun is bouncin' off your skin beautifully,"

"Thank you," Oriah smiled. "You talk just like my soon to be mother-in-law," Oriah chuckled as they began to walk.

"The honorable Paris Brooks I assume? We're both from the Burg so I guess that's why, or just being from the south." Tamera shrugged with her last statement.

"Of course. But yeah you probably already know, Peyton had got her designing line a couple years back from Adele Kohler—her aunt/godmom. And now she has buildings all over, including in Germany."

"I'm so honored to be working with her. I hope this meeting goes well,"

"Me too," Oriah smiled and they stopped at her office.

"Well you can go in," Oriah said and Tamera nodded.

Tamera went in and her eyes widened seeing very familiar faces across the room.

What made it funny was that Peyton didn't really invite them. She had let her parents know she was going to Petersburg then half of the family ended up on on the plane.

"Why the hell didn't she tell me all of you would be in here," Tamera mumbled to herself.

"Hello Ms Green. You can sit," Peyton said and Tamera did as told immediately. She didn't want to give off the slightest disrespect.

"So I saw you took an interest in my shoe line and I liked your email. It was very convincing, so what's your percentage?"

"80%-20%. You get 80 and I get 20 obviously. I really like your shoes, I feel like selling them on my website and in my new store will boost both of our businesses," Tamera said, gaining back her composure, and getting back into business woman mode.

"I like your confidence. Do you have a contract you would like me to sign?" Peyton said immediately on board.

"Yes," Tamera said, digging in her suitcase.

"You sure you can trust her so early and easily, Pey?" RJ asked her.

"Yes I really do. She's a sweet girl, what could she possibly do?" Peyton raised a brow.

"Looks can be deceiving. Remember that," Jamon said and she nodded.

"I know but she—"

"Here you go. I'm sorry it took me a minute," Tamera put the packet on the desk.

"You're fine," Peyton said looking through the contract.

"Gen. Can you look over this for me?" She asked Genesis.

"I'm not a lawyer just yet," Gen chuckled as Peyton slid it over to her.

"But you know the basics. Is it everything she stated?"

"Yes," Genesis said as she looked over it three times, just to make sure.

"Good. I guess we're in business then," Peyton smiled and took her pen, signing it.

"Yes. I can't wait to start business," Tamera smiled.

"Me too. So where do you want me to send the shoes?"

"To this address. It's my warehouse, where everything I did on my own gets made. If you want me to hire some workers to make your shoes down this way that'll be better instead of sending them all the way from Germany," Tamera gave her a piece of paper.

"I mean it is a good idea but me and my workers take time and quality into making my shoes. Plus it'll only take a day to ship here since we also have our own shipping service instead of sending through the mail,"

"You're call boss-woman," Tamera said and Peyton chuckled.

"I'll think about it,"

"I hope you do. I'll see you later Ms Brooks and to the rest of you." Tamera said, taking her suitcase, going towards the door.

"Hey Tamera," A voice called out and she turned around.

"How's Tremaine? And we're all sorry to hear about your brother. Our bad we couldn't make it to his funeral," Rodney said, showing sympathy for the girl.

"He's doing fine Mr Brooks. Thanks for asking. And you don't have to apologize for the funeral, you probably had more important things to tend to. No hard feelings," Tamera said and he nodded as she left.

 No hard feelings," Tamera said and he nodded as she left