𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | 25 : 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓--𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎--𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇-

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-
-𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎-
-𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇-

"BABEEE pleaseee?!" Nadia begged Khalil. She had seen some shoes at the mall and had been begging could he give her the money.

"Here Nadia. Damn," He huffed giving it to her then put on his pants.

"I'm sorry," She pouted.

"You good, I understand. You want them," He said and she smiled.

"I love you babe. I'ma go with the girls now,"

"That's fin—Oh yeah. We going to my friend's crib later cause I want them to meet you,"

"Why do I gotta meet them?" Nadia asked, face laced with attitude.

"Cause they my family Nadia and I want them to meet you,"

"I guess. What time?"

"Round 4 or 5 but when ain't staying for long," Khalil said and Nadia nodded as he went in, going in to give her a kiss but she jumped back.

"Lip gloss babe,"

"Ion care bout that shit," He said and she chuckled.

"But I do. I see you later," She waved and left. Once the door shut Khalil shook his head as he put on his shirt.

"That girl crazy,"

-𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘•𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑--𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋-

-𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋-

"So bitches what's the plan? I got the nigga, now I need to now my assignment." Nadia sat down at the food court.

"Bitch not really nothing. Just fuck him out his money we just don't need Tamera to get him," Remiyah said and she nodded.

"Well that's good cause he just gave me a lot of money," She said and they hyped her up as her, Remiyah, and Jakiyah started having a random conversation.