𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 19 : 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭••𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐞, 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲••𝐊𝐨𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧•

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭•
•𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐞, 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲•
•𝐊𝐨𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧•

"Don Köhler."

"Reece, stop being fucking stupid."

"Hello to you to assface!"

"Sean, what the fuck you doing, nevermind. I'm calling you for a reason Reece. It's a car show going on in Salem, Oregon. You are on the invitation list. I thought I would give you a call knowing you were in New York. Ri, the kids, and I are here. You coming?" Xerxes said.

"Yeah, we will be there. I think we may have to make a stop first. When is it?"

"In two days."

"Alright..."

"Did you get Michael?"

"Damn Ri, but yes, I got him, and his bitch ass mother is dead. We had another issue. I tell you about that later."

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭••𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲•𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡••𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞•

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭•
•𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲•𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡•
•𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞•

"Everyone ready?" Tremaine asked and they all nodded.

"Good. Let's go load up in the van so we can get to the plane. Dean you got the household for me right? Along with Taniyah?" Tremaine asked and he nodded looking at her.

Originally they were obviously going to let Taniyah stay with Edna, but Edna had to go in for something important, which she refused to share.

The only other person who they felt comfortable leaving her with was Dean. "Yes. Me and the child will be perfectly fine, now carry on." He said and Tamera pouted.

After Tamera and Khalil gave Taniyah big hugs they left for the van. Once the door closed, Dean looked at Taniyah. "Taniyah,"

"Yes sir," She fiddled with her hands a little nervous.