𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 34 : 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓--𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘•𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓--𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘-

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-
-𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘•𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓-
-𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘-

"Happy Birthday, Jamar. I wish I could see you right now," Tamera sighed as she laid flowers on Tyriek's grave, getting on the ground. Today was his birthday and her emotions were all over.

"Dad said he's sorry he couldn't be here, he's working on something. Hope you can forgive him," She sighed. "Ty. My friend, Raffiel, is in jail just because he saved my life, I think about that shit daily. He's in there, fighting for his life because of me, I feel selfish for not wanting to testify for him at first." Tamera shook her head, pulling a blunt out of her ear.

"You know we would be smoking right now and I know you can't, so I'ma smoke for you." She chuckled. "I miss you so much Jamar, you don't even know." Tamera sighed as she let out smoke from her nose and mouth.

The unknown man stood behind a tree, watching her.

All he wanted to do was to wrap his arms around her and hold her. He wished he could go up to her, but he couldn't.

Not yet.

Wiping a tear from his own eye, he left his car, but watched her until she left.

-𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐒-

"Right there sir, it's perfect. I love it," Tamera smiled, seeing her custom made sign on her building. She was working as much as she could in her store.

It was finally coming together.

After purchasing the place, she immediately started having her products shipped to the place. Which reminded her she needed a warehouse too.

Going in, she saw Khalil talking to a painter, explaining to him how she wanted her walls painted. Tamera smiled, seeing that he was now on crutches.

Khalil learned how to properly walk with crutches a few days ago, and now he was more active. He was gonna get his leg cast taken off in a week or two, then he would be properly healed.