𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 14 : 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐳

•𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫•

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭••𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡••𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫•

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭•
•𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡•
•𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫•

"OPEN THAT CELL LET THAT BOY OUTTA JAIL! OPEN THAT CELL LET THAT BOY OUTTA JAIL!" Tink yelled and Tamera laughed.

"HE FROM MEXICO BOW BOW!" Tamera followed him while everyone else just shook their heads.

"Stay on that TikTok shit," Poppa laughed.

"I'm happy to finally be out that bitch," Raffiel had came out with a t shirt on, orange pants, with some socks, and slides.
"Where Alex at?" He asked Mera.

"At her house," Tamera answered while he nodded, he was a little hurt that she didn't come to see him.

"Yo ugly ass need to go back in that bitch. Looking like that," Zyire chuckled.

"Fuck you," Raffiel flipped him off.

"Yeah whatever nigga. How bout you worry bout changing ya fit," Zyire pointed to his clothes.

"You need to change yours with them ugly ass pants you call jeans on," Raffiel look at his pants.

"I'll have Alex do it. Tell her I need a lil extra crotch space ya feel me," Zyire joked.

"That ain't my girl nigga go crazy," Raffiel walked ahead of them and they all stopped in shock while he walked ahead of them.

"Well damn," Khalil chuckled.

"Don't pay him no mind. They gon be together as soon as he get to her house," Tremaine shook his head.

"We dropping that nigga off there? You know he ain't got no type of phone or nun."

"He gon be aight,"

•𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞•

•𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞•

"Tremaine. What are you doing here?" Janae asked after she opened her door.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes. Of course," Janae moved over and let him come in then closed the door.

"Jermaine in their sleep?" She raised a brow at him asking her that.

"Why you wanna know?"

"When were you gonna tell me Janae?"

"It took you this long to find out?" She chuckled. "Wow," She rolled her eyes, going to the kitchen, and sitting at the table.

Tremaine pulled out a seat, sitting down. "But you never told me that shit. How was a nigga supposed to know he had a whole child when the Mother never told me Janae? But the thing is at least I knew you and still looked out for him wondering where the father was."

"I'm sorry, you should've never had to wonder,"

"Are you gonna tell me? At least Clarify,"

Janae sighed. "Yes Tremaine, Jermaine is your son. I never told you but after 24 years I'm telling you now."

"WHAT?!" Jermaine yelled, hearing her.

"Jermaine—"

"Naw ma. He my Dad? And you kept me from knowing that this whole time? And apparently him too," Jermaine looked at her.

"I'm sorry it was a lot going on at the time—"

"Mane fuck that shit you talking bout. I used to get sad everyday watching mufuckas get love from they Pops. Mine was right there and you never told me."

"I was ashamed at how you got here. He cheated on Angela with me and I never wanted you to be one of those kids to have to look up to a mother like that."

"So you cheat me out of a father and tell me he was dead because you were scared?" He asked and she nodded with a sigh.

Jermaine chuckled. "Bullshit," He shook his head going back into his room.

Janae was about to follow after him but Tremaine stopped her. "Let him process this first. It's a lot a long with him having cancer," He told her and she nodded.

 It's a lot a long with him having cancer," He told her and she nodded