𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 38 : 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤?

|𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑|

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓--𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇--𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄-

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-
-𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇-
-𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄-

Alex sighed as she rubbed her stomach. Last night she and the girls turned up for her 24th birthday. She loved every second.

Alex took her a shower then put on some sweatpants and hoodie since she was just gonna chill today.

Alex went to Hulu and turned on Law and Order SVU. It was one of her favorite shoes, and she was happy that Elliot had come back onto the show.

Looking up at her door, she jumped, and tears immediately began to blur her vision.

"H-How?" She said letting the tears come down.

"Happy Birthday Baby. I'm out for a few days then gotta go back in. Tremaine has his hands in everything and since Ramiro is the state attorney, he was able to get me out. Only for a few days though," Raffiel leaned on the frame of her bedroom door.

"Why don't you just say your dad?"

"I mean he is still my father but I would rather move on for my benefit. I spent time and time again wondering why he didn't try to find me because the night I left I was just arguing with Bailey. Not him. And he knew I was with Tremaine so why didn't he once try to come and see me? I can admit, I thank him for getting me out for a couple days. But it's the least he could do for not being there as a father,"

"He was your father for 17 years,"

"And why couldn't he continue it Alex? You still have your dad right?" Raffiel raised a brow.

Alex sighed.

"Right? And don't you still need him and want his comfort sometimes?" He pressed.

"Yes,"

"Exactly," Raffiel sighed as he walked up to her, sitting on her bed, as she got in between his legs, looking down at him.

"Listen Alex, it's not that I'm ungrateful or anything—it's just I was becoming a man. And I didn't have my father—but Tremaine was there. Luckily he saw me on the side of that highway, if he didn't—you probably wouldn't even know me." He told her and she nodded.

"I love you," Alex looked at him.

"I love you too baby—Can you talk my head off about my babygirl?" He asked, kissing Alex's stomach.

Alex smiled. "How are you so sure?"

"I just know," He shrugged. "I don't know how to explain it but I'm already emotionally attached to her. I felt it on some weird mind games type shit," He said and she chuckled.

"Well I turn 5 months today. How long you gonna be out?"

"Until Tuesday," He told her and she smiled.

"Do you wanna go with me to her appointment on Monday? We'll find out the gender then,"

"I mean I know it's a girl but that's fine," He shrugged and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"You're so conceited,"

"And is," He said doing the "period" hand motion, causing Alex to throw her head back, laughing.

"I missed you so much,"

"I missed you too mamas. I got a couple more months to go and I'm out officially. And Alex?"

"Yes?"

"I know you probably don't want our baby to be in that type of environment but when she's born in June can you send me some pictures and maybe let her come see me?"

"Yes you don't even have to ask that. Maybe you can ask Tremaine to do this again for her birth," Alex suggested.

"I will 'cause I really don't wanna miss this. If I do, can you have Tamera or Amara record it?"

"Yes," Alex said as she finally got on his lap. Her day was really complete.

 Her day was really complete