𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 37 : 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

|𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑|

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓--𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇--𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄-

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-
-𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇-
-𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄-

Tamera moaned, feeling pleasure come to her pussy. "Fuck," Her eyes opened. She lifted her head, looking down seeing Khalil.

Putting her head back down on the pillow, she moaned again as he began to speed up. "Fuck," She said, feeling her high come soon or later.

Khalil added a finger making her go into sensory overload, she came hard on his fingers and tongue, screaming.

"That's it baby," Khalil encouraged as she rode it out.

"Shit," She breathed out.

"Happy Birthday Tamera," He smirked and she sighed.

"Go get yourself together then meet me downstairs." Khalil told her and she nodded.

"Thank you and can you carry me? I don't think I will be able to get up," Tamera said and he chuckled.

Khalil lifted up Tamera and took her into the bathroom. He sat her down on the toilet seat then ran her shower.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Oh no don't mind me. Just tryna recover from the fact that you literally ate my soul out," Tamera said as her head fell on the sink that was right beside her, making him laugh.

"I'ma leave so you can get yourself together," He said and she nodded.

After brushing her teeth, Tamera got in the shower and began scrubbing her entire body a couple of times before getting out.

Drying off, putting on her lotion and deodorant, she went into the closet, then began to find clothes.

Putting on a matching set, she put on her socks and shoes, then left downstairs.

Going to her kitchen she smiled seeing Khalil putting food onto plates. "Awww thank you baby," Tamera said, seeing her favorite.

 "Awww thank you baby," Tamera said, seeing her favorite