𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 | 9 : 𝐑𝐞𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭••𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞••𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐭𝐡•

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭•
•𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞•
•𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐭𝐡•

"Nah ma. I'm good," Jermaine pushed his plate back.

"What? You never declined these before, it's your favorite. Something wrong?" Jermaine's mother, Janae, said.

"Nothing wrong I just don't feel like eating for some reason, I'm not hungry." He shrugged.

"Jermaine when's the last time you ate?" Janae asked and he stayed silent.

"Hello? I must be talking to myself,"

"Saturday," He mumbled.

"Boy what? Saturday? It's Monday, eat this food boy, talking bout sum Saturday." Janae shook her head.

"I don't have an appetite,"

"Who are you? You are my hungriest child Jermaine. And you've lost weight so you needa eat something,"

"I can't ma," Jermaine sighed and she put her hands up.

"Alright. I'll stop but you're starving yourself," She shook her head as Jermaine phone dinged. He checked it, seeing it was Tremaine.

Bossman : Come down to the trap. Be here in 20

Jermaine looked at the text for a minute before getting up. Stopping he looked back at his mom. "Ma I'm finna go. I love you," He said and she nodded.

"Love you too," She smiled as he began to walk to the screen door. Stopping at it, he began to feel dizzy. Trying to shake it off, he opened the screen door just to fall down.

"Jermaine!" Janae yelled, going over to him. Checking his forehead she panicked feeling he was burning up. She knew she couldn't carry him so she hurried and called an ambulance.

Making sure to check his breathing status every minute, the ambulance finally came.

•𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞•

"You got it minnie?" Khalil asked Taniyah as she carried a small box in the house, while he carried the last couple of boxes.