𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 24 : 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓--𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃--𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄-

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-
-𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃-
-𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄-

"Fuck," Khalil groaned as he threw his head back. "Damn girl," He chuckled at Nadia's impressive head game.

Khalil did infact call her the very next day and every since then they've been fucking. Khalil was starting to actually like her as a person but really she was just there for a nut.

"Shit," He groaned again, feeling her hum on his piece. Khalil then felt his seeds shoot into her mouth as she swallowed.

"Whew. You suck dick good as hell," He said and she smiled.

"Thank you," Nadia said as he smacked her ass, while she went into the bathroom.

After getting herself together, she came back and laid in the bed with her head in his chest.

"Aye Khalil. Can I be with you? I mean I know it's too fast but we can grow to like and love each other," She said and he smirked.

"That's cool with me," He shrugged, making her smile again then lay her head back on his chest.

-𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐌-

Alex was in her Art Museum's underground parking lot, trying to find her keys when she heard a voice.

"ALEX! WE NEED TO TALK!" Raffiel screamed coming out of nowhere.

With wide eyes she tried to open her door, but Raffiel locked it. "Nigga how the fuck did you get my keys?"

"I'm your boyfriend Alex. You tell me things,"

"Fuck," She mentally slapped herself.

"EX-Boyfriend," Alex said so he could hear the "ex" part loud and clear. She was tired of him popping up at her work, home, and even grocery stores.

It was starting to get weird and stalker-ish. Alex had to turn off her location, cause she figured that's how he always found her.

With a sigh she looked at him. "What the fuck do you want now Raffiel?"