𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 16 : 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓--𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘•𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃-

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-
-𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘•𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃-

"Bruh we should just go right in that bitch. What we waiting for?" Zyire asked anxiously.

"Right," Alex cosigned causing Raffiel to smack his teeth.

They were just watching the safehouse while Zyire and Alex was wondering why they couldn't bust in on them like some movie shit.

"Zyire shut up and go look at the security cameras,"

"Fine," He huffed turning back around.

Another five more minutes went past before Zyire spoke up. "We gotta go I see them two arguing,"

"Did you get the floorplan over the house?" Khalil asked.

"Mane fuck this shit," Alex said grabbing her AK and 9mm before jumping out the van.

"ALEX!" Raffiel yelled and before he knew it she was already across the street.

"Fuck let's go," Raffiel said and they all loaded up before going to the door.

"Put a bomb on the door," Zyire said and they all looked at him like he was dumb.

"Why? That'll cause too much noise and he'll know then try to escape or sum shit. I'll just pick the lock," Khalil chuckled as he went directly in front of the door.

"Bobby pin?" He turned to Alex. She nodded taking one out of her hair then giving it to him.

Bending down he began fucking with the lock and once he got it he quietly opened the door.

"FUCK YOU JAMAL!" They heard Tamera crying.

On alert they all began running up the stairs and began trying to find the door.
Khalil kicked down one door and he saw Tamera on the ground, bleeding out her arm.

"IN HERE Y'ALL! WHERE YOU AT BITCH ASS NIGGA?!" Khalil yelled as he looked in the big ass room.

Tamera pointed to the bathroom and he went in seeing Jamal trying to escape out of the small ass window. Chuckling to himself, Khalil shot him in his ass while Jamal screamed in pain.

He began dragging Jamal by his shirt into the room. Throwing him on the floor Khalil, Zyire, and Raffiel began jumping his ass while Alex tended to Tamera's wound.

"PUSSY! ONLY A PUSSY NIGGA WOULD HIT ON A WOMAN!" Khalil said as he stomped his ass.

"Aye kill that nigga bro fore' I do," Khalil said, standing up.

Raffiel shot him in his head and dick before putting the gun back in his waistband.

"We gon get Mera in the car then come back and clean this shit up," Khalil told them and they all nodded.