𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 31 : 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓--𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘•𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐇--𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑-

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-
-𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘•𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐇-
-𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑-

"HEAD COUNT!" Guard Revere said banging on the doors as Richardson did the same. It was morning and they had to do the first head count of the day.

Guard Richardson went up to Raffiel's cell and didn't see him, causing him to smirk internally. With his best acting face, he quickly looked at Revere.

"I don't see James in his cell,"

"What do you mean you don't see James?" Revere raised his brow.

"He's not in here," Richardson told him.

"Shit! Call a lockdown right now!" He shouted as he began contacting other guards.

"Ms Genny, have you seen James?" A guard asked, coming into the cafeteria.

"No. What's going on?" Genny raised a brow.

"James. He went missing," The guard said again, causing her eyes to widen.

"Oh my Lord. What?" Genny shook her head, rubbing her forehead.

"Yeah we've been lo—"

"Raffiel Neville James has been found in a private visitation room. He's badly bruised and beaten, we're taking him to the clinic now." A different guard said, coming on the walkie talkie, interrupting them.

Ms Genny's eyes widened as they walked out. Genny went to Tyler since he was head of the cafeteria, a job she was gonna have sooner than later.

"I'm gonna go on my break," Genny said and he nodded, she clocked out of the building.

Leaving the facility, she went to her car then began dialing a number. "Tremaine?"

"Wassup? How is he?" Tremaine asked as he looked at a sleeping Angela.

"They found him all beaten up and bruised,"

"HE'S DEAD?!" Tremaine asked, standing up.

"I honestly don't know. They said they found him in a private visitation room all beaten up and bloody."