𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲•𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 23 : 𝐓𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐭

•𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫•

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭••𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲•𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡•

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭•
•𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲•𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡•

"Get up bitch. It's your wedding day and we got a lot of shit to do." Alex said as Amara and Seriyah stood by the door.

"Okay," Tamera rolled over and they all chuckled before Alex smacked her on her ass real hard, causing her to jump up.

"WHAT?!"

"BITCH I JUST TOLD YOU TO GET UP! YOU GETTING MARRIED TODAY!" Alex yelled at her and her eyes widen as she ran into the bathroom.

"Put on some regular," Alex screamed and they left her to get ready.

Tamera got out the shower and did her hygiene before putting on a regular white t-shirt, with some grey sweats, and air force 1s.

Going downstairs, she rolled her eyes at the girls, and they chuckled before leaving the house. After a small breakfast, Tamera went to Marie's Beauty Parlor, to get everything done as usual.

"Aye boy. You ready?" Tremaine asked and he nodded.

"Ide come on so we can go get you a fresh haircut," He said and Khalil nodded.

Getting to Cutz, Darren smiled. "Y'all boys ready? Specially to yo ass Khalil."

"Been ready," Khalil hid his nervousness as he got in the chair. After he got his, everyone had followed suit.

^Tamera's Hair and Makeup^

"Can you go a lil crazier on my nails then you regularly would?"

"Of course. It's wedding day boo," Makayla said with a chuckle.