𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 17 : 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓--𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑--𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐇-

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-
-𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑-
-𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐇-

"She in there?" Khalil asked Alex, pointing to Tamera's door.

"Yeah it's just her and Roxy. She ain't letting nobody in there forreal but me and Boss,"

"Okay," He sighed then went towards the door, just leaning on it.

"I like the basket. What's in there?" Alex asked Khalil.

"Just candy, flowers, and some other shit I thought she might like. I don't like her being like this, I liked when she used to cuss my ass out." Khalil sighed causing Alex to laugh a little.

"Me too Khalil," Alex nodded.

For the past week Tamera didn't do anything really. She'd take care of her hygiene and everything but she just stayed in bed, petting Roxy.

They couldn't get her to go anywhere. The gang would try to at least get her out of her room but she just stayed in there, crying.

"We gon let her go through her moods for another day or two then we gon get her ass up. If we let her stay like this then she gon be like this forever and we ain't going down like that. Next week is me and her friend anniversary so she definitely gon get her ass up," Alex said making Khalil laugh.

"I'm about to gon in there cause I can't do this," Khalil said and tried to open the door but it was locked. He looked at Alex and she looked away.

"I refuse to help you. I ain't tryna get cussed out by Mera,"

"Gimme a damn bobby pin,"

"Fine. But when she beat yo ass my name Bennett and Ian innit," Alex said and he shook his head as she gave him the bobby pin.

Khalil picked through the locks before opening the door quietly. He closed the door behind him and saw she was asleep.

Khalil went over to the chair that was in her room and stared at her sleeping body. Roxy was on the bed next to her sleeping as well, causing him to chuckle before he got on his phone.

 Roxy was on the bed next to her sleeping as well, causing him to chuckle before he got on his phone