𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 3 : 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭••𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲•𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝••𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞•

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭•
•𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲•𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝•
•𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞•

Tamera had an evil smirk on her face as she slipped Khalil boxers down, luckily that was all he had on. Taking his piece in her hand, she got directly in between his legs.

She then began licking the side of the shaft, causing a shift in him. Chuckling to herself, she stopped messing with him and went down.

Making sure to breathe through her nose, she hit the back of her throat, causing to gag a bit, before she continued.

"Fuck," Khalil finally groaned, waking up.

"Ba—Oh shit," Khalil took in a sharp breath feeling her hum on his dick, making vibrations to form.

"Damn," Khalil groaned and soon after he came into her mouth. Tamera smiled and kissed him on the side of his mouth.

Getting up, Tamera went to the bathroom to brush her teeth again. Khalil rubbed his forehead, in confusion. Chuckling to himself he went into the bathroom with her and brushed his teeth as well.

"You good?" Tamera smirked.

"Yeah. Wassup with that?" He asked, turning on the shower.

"Nothing, just a lil sum. If I was you I would be focusing more on tonight though," She said and he looked at her weirdly, before stepping in the shower.

"What's going on tonight?"

"You'll see. It's a little after your birthday dinner though. But enough about that, get ready so we can go." Tamera said and he nodded.

"What you want me to wear cause I don't know where the fuck we going," He said and she chuckled.

"Just some sweats and a shirt will be fine cause that's what I'm wearing." Tamera said and he nodded.

Tamera went to her closet and got her clothes. Since she took her shower a couple hours ago, she was straight. She put on her clothes then waited for Khalil to come out.

Getting out of the shower, Khalil dried off, and did his hygiene. He put on his plain white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. Coming out of Tamera's bathroom, he sprayed himself with cologne, put on some socks with slides, and lastly put on a couple chains.

Tamera looked up and her breath almost got caught in her throat. "U-Uh you ready?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yeah,"

"It's giving whore but okay," Tamera said and he threw his head back laughing as she grabbed her keys, leaving the room.

"You literally told me to wear that," Khalil said, following her as they went down stairs.

"That doesn't mean you make it look good, on purpose." Tamera rolled her eyes as she went to the cabinet and began pouring Roxy some dog food.

"I'm sorry—how am I supposed to know?"