1

Welcome to a new story, I hope you like it.

Shirou emiya was currently kneeling on the ground exhausted after his fight with the king of heroes gilgamesh, the man who posessed every treasure in the world was undoubtly the strongest servant who he could only counter by unleashing the full might of his reality marble, the forbidden magecraft that is the closest thing there is to the level of true magic.

Unfortunetly, it seemed that he had run out of mana and was totally tired and unable to move after the long battle. Though, much to his satisfaction, it would appear that he was able to tear gilgamesh's arm and make him exhaust most of his mana, so even if the king of heroes was about to kill him, the man would dissapear from the world leaving it safe or saber would kill him easily.

Gilgamesh : damn you faker, you ruined my plans for humanity, victory is yours, die with that satisfaction faker.

A golden portal openned and a sword aimed at him emerged, shirou closed his eyes remembering the last words his father and he spoke to each other.

Shirou : ( kiritsuga did I become a hero of justice ? ).

Just as gilgamesh was about to fire his weapon a rift appeared and swallowed the king of heroes.

Gilgamesh : does this abonomation not know that a servant can't become it's core.

The king of heroes was swallowed by the vortex that seemed to be attracting everything like a black hole, shirou struggled not to be swallowed when chains came out of it and bound him. The king of heroes voice came out of it.

Gilgamesh : faker, stay where you are until I get out.

In that second, shirou made his choice, it was either him or the world. In that moment he stopped struggling and was consumed by the vortex that dissapeared after it swallowed him. He had a single last thought before dying.

Shirou : ( saber, rin, I am so sorry).

Moments later, counter guardian emiya appeared.

Emiya : ( shit I was too late, better to vanish now before rin comes ).

With shirou

Shirou did not know where he was, all he knew was that he allowed the grail to take him and now he was in a dark place floating, he was unable to see the king of heroes which to him was a blessing, soon he grew too tired and passed out.

Unknown to shirou, a very powerful and primodial being was watching him, the being was very intrested, here was a broken boy, a simple third rate magi who chose to sacrafice himself to save humanity against the very first king of mankind, he began to think what he should do, he did not want the boy with such potential to die, oh no, he was too entertaining and special. The being was no god or human, he was something that preceded all creation, it liked to call itself balance.

 The being was no god or human, he was something that preceded all creation, it liked to call itself balance