14

Many of you have waited for this chapter so here it is, I hope you like it.

If you were to ask shirou how he would have liked to spend his afternoon he would have said that he would have liked to practice his sword techniques , perhaps improve his cooking, maybe go on an adventure,  but he would definitely not say that he liked to be fighting fire giants that were attacking the gods of asgard,  thankfully his domain of volcanos proved to be a good shield against the heat.

In the corner of his eyes he spotted eyra killing fire giants while in the air easily thanks to her knew hammer making many look at her with awe or jealousy.

Shirou: ( looks like someone is having fun )
Thought shirou as he cut down another fire giant with his yamato, he was happy with the sword's performance,  it really cut his enemies like butter which was exactly what he was aiming for.

Thor seemed to be having fun killing his enemies while swinging his oversized hammer around, loki was using magic while Odin had his spear ready. It seemed like the battle would end soon enough.

Suddenly asgard itself began and from the ground a fire giant that was the size of a mountain appeared swinging a sword of flames around. While putting the sword in his reality marble, shirou checked the history of the weapon and figured out the identity of the being infront of him.

Odin: surtur...

Surtur : asgard today I bring you ragranok and your doom

Swinging his giant sword destroying many buildings and gods.

Loki : father what do we do ?

Odin : attack with all your power,  asgard shall not fall today.

Every asgardian began to focus their attacks on surtur who seemed to either shrugg of most of the attacks or regenerate too quickly to feel any harm, even when shirou attacked using anti immortality noble phantasms it seemed the fire giant would not be taken down.

Shirou : how is that possible  ? None of our attacks can harm him.

Eyra : we can't kill him, he is destined to destroy asgard,  he can't die before then.

Shirou frowned now understanding why his weapons were not working , it was not immortality based on high speed regeneration,  but on the concept of fate itself.

Looking up he saw surtur sending thor flying through several buildings. It would appear that even the god of thunder was unable to fight against the fire giant.

Shirou closed his eyes and began to look through his reality marble, he wanted, no needed something that can defeat the fire giant, a weapon that can cut not the flesh but fate itself. However, not a single weapon appeared to fulfill that objective,  except for his symbol of power which he did not want to reveal yet. It seemed hopeless until a certain memory came to him.

Emiya : ( emiya shirou if you can't win with what you have then imagine something that can. )

Shirou : EYRA ORDER EVERYONE TO RETREAT NOW, I HAVE A PLAN.