11

Sorry for the wait, I hope you enjoy the chapter

Moving with Eyra shirou quickly found himself in the room with odin and frigga.

Odin : finally what took you so long ?

Eyra : sorry father  I got sidetracked and forgot to summon hephaestus

Frigga : the important thing is that you are now here.

Odin : yes, now I was thinking that today you would visit the greatest spots on Asgard.

Shirou : I would be happy to.

Frigga : eyra can accompany you.

Odin was about to object but he was hit by frigga making him shut up.

Eyra : come I will take you to the best places in all of asgard.

Shirou nodded and began following her.

The two spent 5 minutes walking until eyra pointed at an arena

Eyra : this is were our warriors fight and learn the art of combat, all asgardian warriors are forced to come here when they are young. Also their is a tournament every month which thor or loki mostly wins when they enters.

Shirou : did you learn how to fight here as well ?

Eyra : no, the royal family are taught by the royal teachers. They are the best in Asgard.

Shirou : no wonder you are way better than any of those gods you were fighting yesterday

Eyra : ofcourse I am

Shirou : though mind if I ask why you didn't use your symbol of power ?

Eyra's face became red and she looked down mumbling something Shirou did not hear.

Shirou : excuse me ? I couldn't hear you.

Eyra : I SAID I DON'T HAVE A SYMBOL OF POWER.

This surprised shirou quite a bit, all gods had a symbol of power, even aphrodite who did not like to fight.

Shirou : can I ask why ?

Eyra : because I am a woman and should focus on magic not physical power or so I am told.

This made shirou frown, he knew that in the past there was a lot of sexism and many people thought women were less than men which he can honestly say was bullshit due to hanging out with very strong and independent women who kicked his ass during training.

Shirou : I think you should take those beliefs and throw them in the garbage since your physical strength is higher than most gods and it would be a shame for you to not take advantage of it. Don't get me wrong, using magic is also good and an advantage on the battlefield.

Eyra : the dwarves  won't forge me a weapon unless father orders it.
Looking down on the ground.

Shirou thought about it and came to a decision.

Shirou : if only you know some godly blacksmith that can make one for you.

Eyra raised her head and looked at shirou's face for any kind of deceit but found none.

Eyra : you would make me a godly weapon ?

Shirou : on one condition

Eyra : anything .

Shirou : you use your weapon to protect the innocent and never to slaughter the weak.

Eyra : deal.

Shirou : so what kind of weapon do you want ?

Eyra : a hammer. I want it better than mjolnir.

Shirou : I will try my best. Now can you tell me what that building over there is ?