7

Sorry for the late update, I hope you like it.

The news of the fight between both hephaestus and ares has spread through all of olympus, many gathered in the stands to witness the battle of the 2 gods who had been enemies since aphrodite began cheating on hephaestus with ares many centuries ago.

Hephaestus stood in the arena looking at ares who in his perspective was looking acting like an idiot while waving at the crowd and immitating the sound of a pig while wearing traditional heavy greek armor, he on the other hand chose to use armor he made, it did not look greek but his armor was much stronger than the one ares was using and much lighter.

Soon the battle will begin and he would show the war god what a true sword can do when it was blood thirsty, the weapons in his reality marble were all releasing their aura wanting to be used to cut down the war god after feeling the anger of thei...

Soon the battle will begin and he would show the war god what a true sword can do when it was blood thirsty, the weapons in his reality marble were all releasing their aura wanting to be used to cut down the war god after feeling the anger of their master, too bad he could not use zeus's master bolt or the trident of poseidon or even Ea to end it quickly, he knew zeus was watching and if he showed too much power he would probably be sent to tartarus under false charges for being too strong.

Soon the match would begin, he was not worried, after all ares had no idea that he was facing unlimited blades.

In the stands

Harmonia,hecate, nike and athena were sitting together in the stands looking quite nervous, they had no idea what hephaestus was thinking when he accepted a fight with the god of war, ares may be an idiot but he was strong, an olympian who many feared for his power and unlike athena he had experience on his side.

Nike : what was he thinking ?

Harmonia : I hope dad will be okay.

Hecate : I think he will be fine, he is strong.

Athena : but logically ares should win.
Though she wanted hephaestus to win.

Haemonia : yes but dad always has many surprises for us. I have faith in him.

Nike : you are with hephaestus against your birth father ?

Harmonia : he is my dad, he raised me unlike that war idiot.

With shirou

The match began and shirou wasted no time summoning the married blades from his reality marble, those weapons were the ones that counter guardian emiya used the most and the ones shirou would first use.