3

Welcome to a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Shirou was currently walking around olympus, the party would start in an hour, he had already made the food and prepared the decorations, gave harmonia some food so that she would not eat what he prepared for the guests, he swore the way that kid ate his cooking looked like she was starved, she ate as fast as taiga, anyways he was now looking for someone specific, someone he was desprate to make friends with due to their divinity over magic, she was known as hecate, the goddess of magic, he needed an alliance with her if he ever wished to return to saber  and rin.

Shirou found her alone writing things on a pieace of papper which was not very rare since from what he saw in hephaestus memmories, hecate was an outcast often looked upon as evil for her magic and domains. She wore a witch hat and much to his dismay greek clothings which were revealing, but he had grown used to it. Though he did wonder what rin would say about her witch outfit, it would be funny to see.

Shirou : hello

The goddess of magic was startled making her drop her pappers. Shirou quickly went down and picked them up before handing them over to hecate who has just snapped out of her shock.

Hecate : greetings umm...

Shirou : oh I guess you did not hear, it's me hephaestus.

Hecate : WHAT! HOW?

Shirou : long story, anyways what are you doing now ?

Hecate : just writing down notes on some spells I want to use to enchant some weapons.

Shirou : why don't you use runes ?

While shirou did not have much magic knowledge at first, the memories of Emiya and hephaestus helped alot.

Hecate facepalmed at her stupidity.

Hecate : why didn't I think of that ? So do you need anything from me ?

People did not talk to her unless they needed something.

Shirou : well I have arranged a party in my temple and I was wondering of you wanted to come as well.

Hecate got really close to shirou and held his hands tightly her eyes shinning with excitment.

Hecate ( excitedly ) : you really want me to come to your party  ?

Shirou ( awkwardly ) : yes that is if you want.

Realizing what she was doing hecate untangled herself from shirou and coughed while looking at him with a look that reminded shirou of rin.

Hecate : I suppose I will honor you with my presence.

Shirou : ( tsundere ). Good I will be waiting for you. I was really hoping you would accept my invitation.
Giving her his best emiya smile.