8

Sorry for taking so long, I hope you like it. Enjoy.

Shirou walk up the next day in his bed and looked at the jewel that stopped glowing, he thought it was weird because that jewel was not designed to glow, even using his powers and structural analysis did not show any result in finding out why it glowed.

He just shrugged his shoulder and decided to ignore it, he knew he had a long day ahead of him,  athena and the others will probably question him about his weapons, atleast he did not have to deal with the boar, he had decided to keep it and not cook it as he first wanted for different reasons, one it would emotionally hurt ares to see his precious boar with him and would remind him that he lost to him, the boar could also be used as a weapon and could be comanded by him, so it was usefull.

He began to think about what he should do today, as a god he really did not have much to do, he had servants to clean the temple, his domains did not need to be taken care off and he had already finished his orders, he began to think about the future, he did not know when but artemis and apollo would soon be born since the micro cameras he installed in secret have picked up on zeus flirting with leto, he knew he would help leto and shield her from hera, maybe change artemis and apollo to the better too, he knew he could not change all the gods and goddesses so he would focus on the important ones who can help him during the council meetings. He could not do that with hermes since his mother raised him in secret, there was also the giants and typhon to think about, he did not know if his bane mimas would gain a connection to the throne of heroes as well. He hoped not or else he would not be able to hide his powers from zeus anymore.

As for typhon he already had a plan for him, he just hoped it worked. He also needed to gather more weapons in his arsenal, he already copied the weapons of the big three, he knew that other pantheons existed so why not copy theirs as well, he was intrested in the magic of the norse gods, it was probably the strongest due to their unique runes. He knew he would soon have space and free time since in a year or so harmonia and athena would move away to their own temples as they would be considered mature enough to live alone. Suddenly he was jolted back to reality when he felt someone nudging him.

Athena : are you awake ?

Shirou : sorry athena, I was just thinking too deeply, what did you want ?

Athena : I was wondering when you will cook ? I am hungry.

Shirou : gods and goddesses don't need to eat.

Athena : our uncles and aunts do ever since they tasted your cooking, now get to it.

Shirou : oh how bold of you pallas athena, to think you can command me . Do you want another round with the tora shinai ?

Athena paled at the mention of that weapon, she still felt the phantom pains of all the blows and would flinch whenever she saw it. She still thought that the shinai was a symbol of power more deadly than the master bolt.

Athena : I am sorry, please please don't bring that thing out.
While bowing to shirou.

Shirou mentally smiled, athena had a huge amount of pride and hubris which were her flaw it seemed, however the mention of the tora shina seems to have her shake in fear and abandon her pride. Some war goddess she was.

Shirou : I forgive you, now let us go eat.

Both went to eat in the kitchen, harmonia was still sleeping, she was a lazy girl who prefered to sleep late, he tried to solve it but it did not work so he gave up.

For the rest of the day he spent time with athena teaching and guideing her around olympus and the mortal world. She being the goddess of wisdom learned quickly sunce she already had knowledge of almost everything. Though he felt that he was being observed but couldn't spot anyone.