12

It has been a week since shirou began working on the symbol of power of eyra and he can say that he was doing a really good job, he often went to the library of asgard to study runes and learn of their effects, he also got a ton of uru from eyra to forge it.

During the time he was constantly nagged by the princess of asgard to make sure her weapon was better than thor and would always check on him every hour and ask if it was done, does she think making a symbol of power was that easy ? One day he had enough of her voice and decided to silence her.

Flashback

Shirou was currently enchanting the hammer, he needed to be careful or else something bad would happen, he slowly began to etch nurse runes on his creation when suddenly the door was slammed open making him stumble which was followed by an explosion. When it died down shirou turned around slowly his eyes showing barely contained fury.

Eyra : so I guess you did not finish ?

Slowly shirou began to walk toward the goddess menacingly.

Eyra : now now hephaestus let us calm down, I promise not to disturb you anymore. Remember I am the princess of asgard
While moving back till she hit the wall.

Shirou : I don't care.

He then jumped at her and a dust cloud was generated,  after a few minutes he got up and smiled then returned to work in silence. As for the princess of asgard she was on the floor gagged and tied up trying to break free from the chains while trying to demand her release though her voice was muffled by the gagg.

After 10 minutes of struggling and twisting and turning, eyra gave up on escape and simply watched shirou working though she had a blush on her face and for some reason the following day she would come back again and again even knowing that she wi...

After 10 minutes of struggling and twisting and turning, eyra gave up on escape and simply watched shirou working though she had a blush on her face and for some reason the following day she would come back again and again even knowing that she will be restrained and that blush always appeared much to shirou's confusion.

End of flashback

Finally the day has finally come to unravel his creation to eyra who was excited to finally get her weapon.

Eyra ( excited ) : where is it ?

Shirou : come with me.

Sbirou led her to another room and and showed and pressed a button making a a hammer appear that radiated power larger than even mjolnir.