16

Today I finished my last exam and I am back after a long time, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

The time to leave asgard was soon, shirou did not know how to feel about it, he had made good friends with loki, thor and eyra and asgard saw him as a hero for saving them from ragnarok unlike on olympus. He had also resolved himself in his time on asgard that he was no longer emiya shirou or hephaestus but a hybrid between them. After that happened he felt a great weight get lifted from his shoulders and began to see the world differently, so while he still wanted to go back to rin and saber, he now wanted to enjoy his life and live a happy life.

Shirou was currently walking around asgard, he had learned many things from the asgardian library as well as the royal library that odin had given him access to as a reward, he had also met the dwarves who were actually giant and exchanged forging tips with them. He had also been keeping an eye on earth and noticed something alarming, humans were not advancing technologically as they should and he had found the reason for that, while in the stories and legends you would often hear about the children of zeus or poseidon who killed monsters amd became heroes , the children of hephaestus were not given credit for the advancement of technology in the world and since he had no demigod children the humans would have a harder life. He had also been notified by hemidell that zeus has been visiting the titaness leto on multiple occasions and he estimated that she will soon be pregnant.

In the asgardian palace

Eyra was in her room sulking, hephaestus was leaving soon and she had no idea when she would see him again, she had tried to seduce him but he was as dense as a rock. She heard the door open and in came her father.

Odin : hello daughter.

Eyra : father what are you doing here ?

Odin : I came to help you with your problem.

Eyra : what problem ?

Odin : did you think I would not notice the way you looked at the olympian? He is leaving tommorow.

Eyra : father I...

Odin : I have no problem with it, however you have not been able to get him to see you in a romantic light have you ?

Eyra ( defeated) : no.

Odin : then I offer you a bit of wisdom, after observing the young god I noticed he was very responsible and cares about his children as he always spoke of his daughter fondly.

Eyra : so what?

Odin : I believe that should he father a child with you he would feel responsible for it and he would wish to help raise it, in that time you can get closer to him and make him fall on love with you.

Eyra : he would never father a child with me in so little time.

Odin : yes, perhaps he would if he something was slipped in his drink tonight at the feast.

Eyra : father that is disgraceful.
Standing up in shock.

Odin : I leave the choice to you daughter, but ask yourself this : do I wish to see him with another woman ?
Acter that he got up leaving his daughter pondering his words.

Eyra ( whispering) : what do I do ?

Odin : ( forgive me daughter for using your feelings, but making hephaestus a part of asgard will be a great opportunity for us to be stronger as a pantheon, with his weapons and skills we would be able to silence all our enemies ).

The next day

Shirou walk up with a small headache, he looked around and was shocked to see eyra beside him in bed naked, he tried to remember what happened last night and soon felt the memories come to him, it seems he had drank something strong last night and begam flirting with some goddesses especially freya only for eyra to pull him away, she also seemed to have been drunk a bit, she tried to lead him to his room but they ended up in hers and soon a passionate make out happened and soon clothes were off and both engaged in a long sexual night. Shirou blushed remembering what he had done that night, he also remembered the details of eyra's naked body, her smooth skin, her well shaped ass, the sounds of her moans as he rammed into her and her begging to penetrate her as he teased her, he could not believe he had done all that, he did not think he could forget this night as long as he lived, every detail was inscribed into his mind and would not leave him, from his dominantion over the asgardian princess who was uncharacteristically meek and not in control, to his very dirty and 18+ phrases and talk.

Shirou : ( I can't believe I made her beg me to touch her and made her call herself my slut, wait a second, is this why rin and saber never allow me to drink alcohol and get drunk, I mean it was only once after rin insisted when we took down caster but the next day both refused to look at me in the face and both had red blushes, they also threw out all the alchol I got as gift from my work ).

Soon shirou felt a movement and came to face with a now awake and sleepy looking eyra. Even after an intense night of sex she still looked radiant and beautiful, must be because she was a goddess.

 Even after an intense night of sex she still looked radiant and beautiful, must be because she was a goddess

(Ignore wings and she is naked ).

Shirou : eyra....I...how do you feel ?

Eyra : soar, tired and quite shocked, I did not think you had a side like that.

Shirou : I am sorry, I took advantage of you, you were drunk....

Shirou kept rambling making eyra feel guilty, she was the one who planned everything, she was the one who made him drunk for her selfish wish, she did not want to but imagining him with another woman felt like needles piercing her heart and yet here he was taking all the blame on himself.

Eyra : wait hephaestus, it was not your fault, both of us were at fault, we both got drunk , so no harm done okay ?
Trying to comfort shirou while ignoring the guilt in her heart.

Shirou : thanks eyra, I am lucky to have a friend like you.

Eyra : you have no idea.

2 hours later and after making a fancy breakfast as an apology for eyra , shirou stood infront of the asgardian family saying his goodbyes.

Shirou : thank you for having me, it was an honor living on asgard.

Frigga : it was nice having you here as well, Don't be shy and come visit us again.

Shirou : I will.

Thor : hephaestus next time we fight I will beat you to the ground.

Loki : good luck with that, you have not won a single battle until now.

Eyra : Don't forget me understand ?

Shirou : I promise not to.

After that the rainbow bridge was turned on transporting shirou to olympus.

Thor : sister where is your hammer ?

Eyra : umm...

Flashback

After dressing up eyra went to get her hammer that was on the table, she tried to lift it up but it would not budge, she applied more force but was still not able to move it.

Eyra : I am no longer worthy.

End of flashback

Eyra : I left it in my room.

The end

What do you think ?

Did you like it ?

What will happen ?

Did you find it funny ?

What did shirou do to rin and saber ?

Did you like how he realized he is not shirou or hephaestus but a new person ?

Will he have some demigods ?

Is eyra pregnant?

What is odin planning ?

Will eyra be worthy again ?

Rate /10

Comment.