2

Welcome to a new chapter, I am happy others liked the first chapter, so welcome to the new chapter.

Note : shirou has been through the holy grail war under rin who taught him how to act and archer's memories which he got as well as hepaephateus who lived a long time, also I am changing a few things in the mythology.

Shirou in a flash of fire teleported into the meeting room of the gods, yes you heard right teleported, being a god things like this were quite basic, if rin heard him say that she would probably strangle him to death.

In the throne room( 5 min before )

The throne room of the gods was what one would expect from the divine, it looked majestic, godly and everything was very expensive, we see how 2 goddesses sat on their thrones looking worried.

Hestia : have you seen hephaestus lately ?

Demeter : I am sorry hestia, but he has not been seen since ge found out that harmonia was not his daughter.

Hestia : my poor nephew, why must he suffer, he has already lived a bad life thanks to hera and now everyone looks at him with mockery and disgust.

Demeter : not to mention that bitch who is his wife, always taking gods into their bedroom not caring about all the gifts given to her by hephaestus. He deserves better than her.

Hestia : I just hope he is okay.

Soon a flash of fire appeared and out came shirou wearing a yukata, he looked around and saw only hestia and demeter there and blushed a little, he was still not used to how revealing the clothes in ancient greece were, getting his blush under control, he went and  greeted two goddesses that treated hephaestus well.

Shirou : hello aunts.

Both hestia and demeter looked at the god that approached them and blushed, he was quite muscular and tall, his red hair and eyes made him look exotic, drool started to fall from demeter's mouth while hestia was more controlled.

Hestia : umm who are you ?

Shirou : you hurt me aunt hestia, it's me hephaestus.

Demeter/ hestia : WHAT !

One could not blame their reaction, hephaestus has always been the ugliest god there is, but now he looked very handsome as if aphrodite took a male form.

Shirou : wow you look so surprised.

Demeter : well can you blame us, your looks did a complete 180 turn.

Hestia : what happened to you hephaestus.

Shirou : I will explain it later during the meeting.
He then went to sit on his throne.

Hestia and demeter looked at each other, today would be quite intresting it would seem.

Soon metis,zeus,hera,poseidon,ares and finally aphrodite appeared in their thrones.

Shirou : ( metis is still alive so the prophecy is still not known and zeus has yet to eat her ).
Shirou then began to think how he could save her and make sure athena was born as well.

Looking around zeus checked each and every olympian till his eyes landed on hephaestus and he summoned his lightning bolt.

Zeus : WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DARE YOU SIT IN PLACE OF AN OLYMPIAN ?

Hera : who cares ? It's better than that monster being here.

Aphrodite eyed the new god with lust and desire.

Aphrodite : hello handsome, how about we go back to my place and have some fun ?

Shirou meanwhile was storing zeus's lightning bolt and poseidon's trident in his reality marble. Fun fact about his tracing is that it now did not degrade and that now he was able to copy divine weapons and constructs due to two reasons, the first is that this world is in the age of the gods so gaia's presence was low, the other is that now he was not bound by his human brain which allowed to understand things better and trace more easily.