17

This chapter is trash and I admit it, but I want to end the story so this chapter and the one after are the end of this story.

Shirou pov

Finally, I am back on olympus, I have learned many things on asgard, from history to magic especially primodial runes, those things would not only help me defend myself but they can probably keep intruders out of my workshop.

As the rainbow bridge faded I could see olympus itself has not changed, then again with gods things don't usually change, I wonder how hecate and nike have been, they are probably waiting for me to feed them some food.

With aphrodite

Aphrodite laid in her bed naked but not alone , hecate was in the same state beside her with blank eyes licking aphrodite's pussy. While nike was simply watching waiting for her orders.

Aphrodite: tell me slave, do you remember your duties ?

Hecate : yes mistress, it is to serve you and your husband hephaestus in any way you deem necessary and gather allies for you to become king and queen of olympus.

Aphrodite: good girl, I admut I did not want to share my husband with whores and sluts but I can see that he does not fully love me and his heart will never fully belong to me.

Hecate : thank you for the honor my lady.

Aphrodite: you are my right hand woman, if you fail me you could always be replaced,  now our biggest problem is hera, it would seem she has been making a faction for herself.

Hecate : what will we do ?

Aphrodite : keep bringing me goddesses, any suggestions?

Hecate : demeter has given birth to a goddes called persephone, she and her mother could be of use to us.

Aphrodite : get me this persephone,  I will get demeter later, since persephone will not be the queen of the underworld since metis will secretly marry hades.

Hecate : as you command my lady.

With hera

Hera  sat in her temple  watching as her enslaved daughter was making dinner just as she taught her,  wearing a naked apron, she still remembers some things she learned in chaldea and this was something she found in her master's comics.

The daughter in question was enyo who she had summoned to her temple weeks before and taken control of using hera's knowledge of magic. The proud and bloodthirsty goddess was currently nowhere to be found , instead there was a beautiful woman with purple hair cooking in an apron ehile wearing nothing underneath.

Hera : how do you feel daughter?

Enyo : very good mother, thank you for teaching me how to cook, I hope my brother likes it and agrees to take me as his wife.

Hera : that will only happen if you are a good wife, remember to always greet him with a kiss and that you must do anything for a perfect family.

Enyo : I understand mother.

Hera : good girl, speaking of which your brother will come home today, any idea on what you will do ?

Enyo : first I must show him what a good wife I would make, then have him marry you and me and then live happily after we dethrone zeus.

Hera : indeed someone as stupid as zeus should not be the king. Only my son is worthy of such responsibility and honor.

Enyo : will I be his queen mother ?

Hera : you will be one of his queens, ofcourse your position will be below me but you will have the honor of being at his side.

Enyo : that is all I can ask.

Hera : now who do you think should join us in conquering olympus and defeating aphrodite ?

Enyo : I hear the titaness leto has gave birth to twin goddesses recently.

Hera : twin goddesses,  are you sure ?

Enyo : yes artemis and ava.

Hera : good, it will be great to have them by my side.

The end

Sorry it is short but I had no inspiration

Did you like it ?

Will the war be won ?

Who will win ?

Comment

Rate / 5