4

Welcome to a new chapter, don't forget to put your aria for unlimited bladeworks in the comments.

Everyone looked at hephaestus with shock, they could not believe the words that came out of his mouth.

Hestia : excuse me hephaestus, but I think we misheard you, did you say that zeus will try to destroy metis and her child ?

Shirou : yes I did.

Metis got up and slammed her hands on the table angrily.

Metis : and why would he do that ?

Shirou : ( time for some bullshit). I overheard zeus recieving a prophecy from the fates, it said that if metis gives birth and should that child be a boy, the son would overthrow the father, I saw how zeus's eyes grew fearful.

This made metis slump down knowing her husband mentality.

Demeter : but this doesn't prove that zeus will kill her.

Hades : oh please we all know zues, he is paranoid and would destroy anything that is a threat to his rule.

Hestia : but..

Metis : no they are right, zeus has been distant these last few days and has been behaving weirdly.

She then began to cry, her worry for her child and herself soon took over. Demeter and hestia went to comfort her.

Poseidon : what should we do ? I refuse to allow what happened to me and my siblings happen again to someone else.

Shirou : first we should keep it to ourselves and not tell anyone especially hera, she probably wants metis gone to become the new queen of olympus.

Demeter : my sister has always lusted after a position of power, when zeus was crowned she tried to seduce him and become the queen.

Poseidon : what about aphrodite ? Would she help.

Shirou shook his head.

Shirou : would not work, she may tell zeus to get a favor from him or become the queen herself.

Metis : so my baby and I will die.

Shirou : no I promise to do what I can to save you.

Metis : but why help me ? You must know that if zeus finds out he will punish you severly.

Shirou gave her a smile, one that is full of hope, comfort and sincerity making the women blush.

Shirou : because it's never wrong to help someone in need, especially a mother who wants to save her child.

Everyone who heard him was stunned, they have never heard an immortal who was nice and selfless, not even they would do something without getting something back well except hestia. Now don't get him wrong, he would only help his friends and not those who made fun of him, he remembered when all the gods would try not to laugh when he called harmonia daughter, he swore to have revenge on those bastards, he was neither emiya shirou or hephaestus but a new person made by the fusion of both.

Metis : thank you hephaestus, you truly are kind.

Shirou : anyways we should plan what to do but first I think I we should find out the gender of the child.

Metis : but how ?

Shirou : I built a machine for it.

Demeter : would it harm the baby ?

Shirou : nope, it is 100 % safe.

Hestia : while I would prefer if people are surprised with the gender, I think this is an emergency.